A hate-mongering website called the CaravanDaily.com has fabricated a hit job on the Hindus in general and the Sangh organisations in particular. (1, 2) The author of the fabrication is in turn supported by some so-called undemocratic, unelected, self-proclaimed South Asian diaspora claiming to be a coalition representing “progressive” Hindus, Sikhs, minorities, Muslims, Ambedkarites, Periyarists, Desis, etc.
The author of the hit job appears to be constantly attacking the Gandhian Martin Luther King Jr.’s idol. (3) MK Gandhi is no less than an idol for King as King himself has claimed unequivocally that his visit to India was a pilgrimage, “To other countries, I may go as a tourist, but to India, I come as a pilgrim.” He also had made it a point in his 1959 visit to India to meet with the leading Gandhians of the time, met with Gandhi’s son Ramdas and paid respects at Gandhi’s memorial. Even a visit to India had had a “profound influence” on him in his own words. (4)
However, blinded by the hatred the author of the hit job, Pieter Friedrich, goes around all over the world campaigning to remove MK Gandhi’s statutes and portraits. He claims, based on his supposed research of Gandhi’s early days in South Africa, that he believes Gandhi was a racist as he apparently believed in segregation and / or the inferiority of Africans. Even if it were true, which is highly doubtful, one should understand how people evolve. As a person freshly minted from the racist Christian English education system in the heart of colonialism, that is London, expecting anybody to be not tainted by the Christian English ethos of racial complexity is simply absurd. In fact, by Gandhi’s own admission he evolved exponentially after his stint in Africa, and any prejudice he would have learnt from the Christian English masters soon melted with the reality of experiencing the prejudicial insults to his own dignity. His evolution from a dominion-status-happy anglophile to a complete-freedom-loving Bharatiya is not a secret and is a well-known historical fact. Twisting a well-known historical fact to destroy Gandhi, the idol of an African civil rights leader and thereby undermine both the idol of the leader and the towering leader himself is a game of pernicious evil that only a Christian White man can play. And play he does wreaking havoc across the entire globe like a locust infestation in a green field.
The entire world is yet to recover from the infestation induced devastation. In fact, it is not even possible to recover. Entire races of native Americans and native Australians have been almost completely annihilated. We can only resurrect them by cloning in test tubes. Not only that the Christian pirates, the colonialists calling themselves as civilizers of the world, are the largest looters of people’s wealth (slavery to indentured labour to material robbery) and nature’s wealth (environmental damage and species extinction) till date. Yet, one sees no limit to their arrogance and self-proclaimed moral superiority. Yet, one sees no end to the army of self-hating sepoys and the West aping devolved apes to support them. Mass Stockholm syndrome is what humanity is fighting against.
Fight we shall or else we perish forever. This is not a fight for a religion or race. This is a global Kurukshetra for Dharma and survival of the human race, before the infestation damages the last remaining viable fertile fields. Whether one likes it or not it is Hindu Dharma that is still holding the fort.
The hate-mongering portal and the fabricator will of course not be happy with the Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS), because the RSS has a Muslim wing called the Muslim Morcha and this reduces the source material for indoctrination with hate. They will, of course, be vengeful of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) because the Shi’a Muslims supported their demand for the Ram temple (Mandir) in Ayodhya and this fosters Hindu-Muslim unity and reduces the chance for divide and rule. Of course, they want to take the support of the deracinated fringe Khalistani elements who shamelessly suck up to their Gurus’ persecutors, which Gurus whole reason to found and propagate Sikhism was to repel Islamists from their land and to restore their ancestral rights to worship their own deities and Gurus. Khalistanis are an insult to the Sikh Gurus’ sacrifice and are traitors of their own history and heritage. (5) As such the Khalistanis, as cultural parenticiders, they have no legal right to anything within or without their religion as parenticide disallows any inheritance whatsoever.
Racist “Periyar” was anti-Dalit
Now, who is this Periyar (EV Ramaswamy Naicker)? He was a casteist foul-mouthed non-Tamizh (but who usurped the title of the leader of Tamizh people) racist who rejected Bharat Ratna Dr Ambedkar’s research on the Aryan-Dravidian myth. Ambedkar riled against the myth as a concoction by the Christian European whites. (6) EV Ramaswamy (EVR) Naicker was anti-Dalits and ranted that inflation and unemployment were due to Dalit women wearing more and better clothes and Dalit youth getting educated thus increasing competition for the jobs. This was published by his own disciples as an act of mocking him. Yet, the anti-conscientious Left has no shame blatantly lying that EVR was fighting for the downtrodden or claiming that Ambedkar supported their stance. In fact, Ambedkar attended the 1939 RSS camp and praised the casteless nature of it. In 1964, a darling of the Left the then Prime Minister (PM) of India Nehru invited the RSS to march with the official Army as a mark of honour for their service to the nation. (7, 8)
Bharat Ratna Dr. Ambedkar visibly disliked Islam and Muslims
In fact, Bhimji wrote a whole treatise criticising Muslims and Islam. In that he wrote, quoting Mr Pool, “Thus the Koran, in this matter of slavery, is the enemy of the mankind. And women, as usual, are the greater sufferers.” Bhimji detested the Islamic treatment of women and said, “The Muslim woman is the most helpless person in the world… Indeed, the Muslims have all the social evils of the Hindus and something more. That something more is the compulsory system of purdah for Muslim women… These burka women walking in the streets is one of the most hideous sights one can witness in India.” (9)
In fact, Bhimji rightly never trusted the Muslims and advised his Dalit brethren as follows during the partition of India: “I would like to tell the Scheduled Castes who happen today to be impounded inside Pakistan to come over to India by such means as may be available to them. The second thing I want to say is that it would be fatal for the Scheduled Castes, whether in Pakistan or in Hyderabad, to put their faith in Muslims or the Muslim League. It has become a habit with the Scheduled Castes to look upon the Muslims as their friends simply because they dislike the (caste) Hindus. This is a mistaken view.” “Do not to side with the Nizam (of Hyderabad) and bring disgrace upon the community by siding with one who is the enemy of India.” (10)
Christianity created Caste-by-birth and Untouchability
Bhimji has no less number of scathing remarks for the Christians too. Sadly, he did not have the data we do now, which proves the Christian British engineered and created castes-by-birth. (11, 12) Yet, Bhimji saw through the fakeness in Christianity and commented as follows:
“When asked what he thought of Christianity and Christians an Indian is reported to have said in his broken English—“Christian religion, devil religion; Christian much drunk; Christian much do wrong; much beat, much abuse others”—and who can say that this judgment was contrary to facts?” (13)
- “There are Brahmin Christians and Non-Brahmin Christians. Among Non-Brahmin Christians, there are Maratha Christians, Mahar Christians, Mang Christians and Bhangi Christians. Similarly, in the South there are Pariah Christians, Malla Christians, and Madiga Christians. They would not intermarry, they would not inter-dine.” (13)
- “It is beyond doubt that serfdom continued in Europe although Christianity was an established institution for several hundred years. It is an incontrovertible fact that Christianity was not enough to end the slavery of the Negroes in the United States.” (13)
- “Does Christianity inspire the untouchable to move on? I am constrained to say that (it)does not… kinship. The Christian Community is a composite community. In some places, it is divided into touchables and untouchables. In all places, it is divided into high class and low class. ” (13)
Finally, with the possible exception of Pinochet, all dictatorships, fascists have been from the left ecosystem and were closely allied with the Christian churches. It is a matter of historical fact. For example, the expansion for NAZI is National Socialists. Yet clubbing the Hindu rights activists and organisations as “right” wing and classifying them along with the genocidal racist Christianity or the left wing nutcases like the Nazi Hitler or Christian Catholic fascist Mussolini is criminally defamatory and legal action ought to be taken to shut these intellectual fraudsters and genocidal criminals forever. (14, 15)
1. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of PGurus.
- About us CaravanDaily.com. Available at: http://caravandaily.com/portal/aboutus/ [Accessed August 31, 2018].
- US Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard Urged to Sever Ties with Indian “Hate Groups” (2018) Available at: http://caravandaily.com/portal/us-congresswoman-tulsi-gabbard-urged-to-sever-ties-with-indian-hate-groups/ [Accessed August 31, 2018].
- OFMI (2018) Canadian Students Demand Removal of “Racist” Gandhi Statue. Available at: https://www.sikh24.com/2018/04/12/canadian-students-demand-removal-of-racist-gandhi-statue/#.W4kiIJMzand [Accessed August 31, 2018].
- What King Learned from Gandhi – Los Angeles Review of Books Los Angeles Review of Books. Available at: https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/what-king-learned-from-gandhi/ [Accessed August 31, 2018].
- Nayyar S How The British Sowed The Seeds For Khalistani Movement Before Indians Took Over: Part 1. Available at: https://swarajyamag.com/minibooks/how-the-british-sowed-the-seeds-for-khalistani-movement-before-indians-took-over-part-1 [Accessed August 31, 2018].
- Ambedkar BR (1946) Who Were the Shudras? How they came to be the Fourth Varna in the Indo-Aryan Society (Thackers).
- Ma. Venkatesan (2016) இந்துத்துவ அம்பேத்கர் / Hindutva Ambedkar (Kizhakku Pathippagam) Available at: https://www.amazon.in/Hindutva-Ambedkar-Ma-Venkatesan/dp/9384149675/.
- வெங்கடேசன்ம. (2009) பெரியாரின் மறுபக்கம் – பாகம் 15: தாழ்த்தப்பட்டோருக்குப் பாடுபட்டவரா ஈ.வே.ராமசாமி நாயக்கர்? | தமிழ்ஹிந்து. Available at: http://www.tamilhindu.com/2009/09/periyar_marubakkam_part15/ [Accessed March 7, 2018].
- Ambedkar BR (1941) Thoughts on Pakistan (Thacker and Company Limited).
- Keer DV (1954) Dr. Ambedkar: life and mission (Popular Prakashan) Available at: https://archive.org/details/in.ernet.dli.2015.532476.
- Murali KV (2017) Mathematically, caste-by-birth could not have existed in Bharat. Available at: https://therationalhindu.com/mathematically-caste-by-birth-could-not-have-existed-in-bharat-c7be1f38af89 [Accessed November 7, 2017].
- Murali KV The Curious Case Of Procreating Castes And Ghost Castes. Available at: https://swarajyamag.com/politics/the-curious-case-of-procreating-castes-and-ghost-castes [Accessed August 6, 2018].
- Ambedkar BR (4 October, 2003) Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar : Writings and Speeches ed Moon V (Dr. Ambedkar Foundation, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, 15, Janpath, New Delhi – 110 001).
- Kertzer DI (2014) The Pope and Mussolini: The Secret History of Pius XI and the Rise of Fascism in Europe (Oxford University Press).
- Cornwell J (2000) Hitler’s pope: the secret history of Pius XII (Penguin).
into social sciences.
Latest posts by Murali KV (see all)
- Priyanka Vadra continues the illegal abuse of Gandhi’s name and legacy - March 19, 2019
- Is secularism the other side of genocide and is it thus unconstitutional? - November 10, 2018
- Is Yogi’s government inadvertently putting the Kumbh Mela at subversive risk by Breaking India forces at Harvard et al? - October 17, 2018