1. Donald Trump was doing phenomenally well. There was no reason whatsoever to vote him out. And women did not, their votes for him increased, Blacks did not, their votes for him increased, Hispanics did not, their votes for him increased. So who voted out Trump? White males. Yep, you read that right. White males swung against him by -12 percentage points. Because? Because supporting him would have made them look, racists!
That is the power of the Left’s mind control. It can convince people to commit suicide just to look good to the Leftists. That is why it never lets go of media and academia, and has swiftly moved to control social media.
2. Left knows the power of government. So it gives everything to control the government. Misinformation, booth capturing, counting fraud. Anything. And it may demand impossible virtues from you, for its own, it has all concessions so long as they can win power. Clinton may sleep with interns, Obama may start new wars, Biden may have a son with allegations of corruption. No problem. Don’t talk about them, you racists!
How does it matter if our children are beheaded, crushed under cars, blown apart in markets, our daughters raped, we are at least not racists.
Uddhav is now our darling because he has given us Maharashtra back.
On the other hand, right-wingers vote for their own only when they can find no reason to not vote for their own. So they go ahead and hand over MP and Rajasthan to Italian.
3. So China and Muslims regain the US because the Whites didn’t want to look, racists. How does it matter if our children are beheaded, crushed under cars, blown apart in markets, our daughters raped, we are at least not racists.
4. Billionaires funded Biden till he almost choked on the money. The free market created the billionaires and now they are funding those who would destroy their prosperity. That is how a country goes Venezuela, Zimbabwe, and Bihar. Because the rich become too stupid to know why they are rich.
- Prashant Bhushan and health activists approach Supreme Court against coercion for vaccination - May 14, 2021
- Assam’s NRC Coordinator approaches Supreme Court for comprehensive re-verification of Register. Says found fundamental and serious errors - May 13, 2021
- Nepal Prime Minister Oli loses vote of confidence in House of Representatives. Rebel Communists, Maoists and Congress unite to vote out Oli - May 10, 2021