Translation of what Mohandas TG said:
1. Explained that courts will not normally enter the legislative area but will not sit idle if the legislature doesn’t carry out its suggestion – won’t brook a legislative vacuum for long.
2. This is the limitation of courts. That is why I say this is the first step. Let us wait for few months. However, if Parasaran and Swamy feel that we must go to supreme court, fine, I will abide by that.
3. If someone not satisfied then agitation (kalaapam) is the only method. By kalaapam I don’t mean using gun and bombs. Hindus must be seen on the roads. Take a lesson from other communities. How they organize their programs! Learn from it. Learn from our old generation. They didn’t have any facility. No money. But they had dedication. Somewhere we lost it. Not a big thing. If we stand united we can regain it in no time.
- Sree Iyer on why the attacks on Bangladeshi Hindus was pre-planned & the way forward - October 20, 2021
- Pt Satish K Sharma talks of “Scumbags, Acid & Assassination – British Parliament’s Mensis Horribilis” - October 18, 2021
- Unabated violence against Hindus in Bangladesh can be solved in this way, says Sree Iyer - October 17, 2021