- China this week demanded that the Biden Administration reverse its hardline policies toward Beijing despite the recent American concessions of dropping federal prosecutions of several Chinese researchers accused of hiding their links to the country’s military. China continues to play hardball.
- Iran‘s supreme leader on Wednesday called the U.S. “stubborn”, installed nuclear talks in Vienna for discussing Tehran’s missiles and regional influence, likely signaling challenges ahead in efforts to revive its tattered atomic accord with world powers.
- Americans would do well to pay less attention to negative propaganda about their country and realize that millions of people around the world, including in Iraq, appreciate the United States as a beacon of democracy and a force for progress in the world. This is the core message from Iraqi PM, Mustafa-Al-Kadhimi.
- QUAD to tackle the most important issues of our time, Blinken says in India.
- Dr. Jaishankar Joins the US in affirming the call for a stable, sovereign Afghanistan.
- QUAD nations to Ensure Peace and Security in the Indo-Pacific region, say both the Diplomats.
- Blinken also met with National Security Advisor Ajit Doval and held bilateral Security level dialogie.
- China says the Taliban is expected to Play a Key Role in Afghanistan’s Peace role.
- Sri Lanka Import ban driven by Debt and depleted Foreign Exchange Reserves places hundreds of businesses in Jeopardy.
- Taiwan Semi-Conductor Manufacturing has received Green Light from the Taiwanese Government to set up the most advanced Chip Plant. This is One day after Intel announced a similar plan in the US.
- French President declares “Debt” to French Polynesia Over Nuclear Testing. On a goodwill visit and to cement further the relationship to keep China away from, Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia, he thanked the people of the Pacific Island Nation Tahiti.
- Japan Daily Covid cases rise to 9000 for the first time amid the Olympics. In Vietnam, daily death rates climb as Covid ravages HO Chi Minh City.
- COVID-19 relaxation leads to sharp bounce back in Credit demand by MSMEs, says an independent report. This sugars well.
- Depositors of Troubled Banks to get back their deposits in 90 days, says Finance Minister.
- IMF revises the Indian GDP Forecast for FY22 to 9.5%.
- Modi Government tables Bill in Lok Sabha to amend Insolvency Law. The proposed amendment would enable the government to notify the threshold of a default not exceeding Rs.1 Crore for initiation of the Pre-packaged resolution process.
- Sudden and Simultaneous Eruptions of Border Disputes between Assam and Four neighboring nations point to a well-planned orchestration.
- S R Bommai is the New Chief Minister of Karnataka, taking reigns from CM Yediyurappa.
- Hyundai opens up large Head Quarters with plans for expansion and Investments worth 1000 Crores.
- 37.5 Lakhs Houses Sanctioned for Economically Weaker Sections of the Society in the past two years under PM Awas Yojna Program.
- Chandrayan-3 India’s Third Mission is likely to be launched in 2022.
- Made in India COVID-19 Sputnik V vaccine to be available in Sept-Oct.
- Over 2.38 Lakh Shell Companies identified and struck off between 2018-2021, Government tells Parliament.
- Biden Approval rating sinks to a new low at 46% and Disapproval to 52% per Rasmussen Poll.
- Droves of Republicans hammer Joe Biden and his Administration for their disarray over their public failure on China Virus.
- Dr Fauci backs CDC and says must wear Masks even if Fully Vaccinated.
- Biden urges Critical Infrastructure Organizations to Improve Cyber Security.
- Racism even in Geography cannot be tolerated. Democrats Crusade to rename Places, Mountains, and Rivers.
- Senator Josh Hawley, Biden Administration Plan is Amnesty, Fund it via Unsustainable Human Infrastructure Bill, and Dismantle ICE (Immigration Control and Enforcement), and they are Executing on it with the DHSS Head Alejandro Mayorkas at the Helm.
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott on Tuesday authorized the National Guard to help arrest those involved in immigrant smuggling along his state’s border with Mexico, marking the latest get-tough approach officials are trying as the situation deteriorates.
- This while Mayorkas says Grim Border Numbers are Misleading.
- House Jan 6 committee Hearing opens with Officers Tell-Tale Stories of Harrowing Stories from Police Officers.
- National Police Association Condemns Jan 6 House hearings while ignoring all around Crimes in 2020.
- Major Averages Pulled Back on Tuesday awaiting the Big-Tech earnings.
- Ahead of the Mega-Tech earnings, 88% of S&P 500 companies have reported a Positive Earnings Per Share Surprise.
- China Worries Continue to rattle the Stock Market technologies particularly New-Era tech stocks.
- Apple, Microsoft, Alphabet all report record earnings following Tesla.
Latest posts by Team PGurus (see all)
- ED provisionally attaches land worth over Rs.125 crore of Unitech. So far attached Rs.1,257 crore worth lands of Unitech - September 25, 2023
- Jain brothers agree to divide Times of India Group. Sameer to pay 10cr to Vineet - September 24, 2023
- India carrying out a lot of construction activities at China border: BRO DG - September 24, 2023