Refusal to study Economics has deadly consequences. Personally for us, and for the society.
- The Pradhan of Sonbhadra is rumored to have paid Rs. 2 crores for the land which he was trying to take control of and ended up killing ten persons and ruining himself utterly. Two crores for a very low productivity asset like agricultural land. Agricultural land is the asset that won’t let you starve, but will also not let you get rich. You will always subsist. Two crores he should have invested in mutual funds, and he has been assured of 15% annual return, which the land would have never given him. He could have enjoyed his life in Banaras.
Barring a handful of leaders, the mass majority still lives a very wretched, horrible life, as loot never enriches anybody.
- Germans did technological wonders after the First World War: tanks, planes, U boats, V rockets, autobahn….. They could have become an economic superpower. But ended up fighting a war for land. And got utterly destroyed, with millions dead. Because they thought they need more land than they had. Firstly, if they knew economics, they would have known that they had more than enough land. And if needed more, with the money from their economic prowess could have purchased more in South America and Australia.
- Russians needed to abolish feudalism. But for that, they need not have supported Lenin’s gang of murderers. Czar had already abdicated. With democracy and Capitalism, they would also have been economic superpower. Instead chose to die in millions, and their potential destroyed.
- Meccans were a trading superpower of their time. Still, some losers chose to support a charlatan who promised to bring the sanction of god to loot, rape, and murder if they promised to give him a 20% share in the loot. Loot hasn’t enriched them. Barring a handful of leaders, the mass majority still lives a very wretched, horrible life, as loot never enriches anybody. And there is intense, cut-throat competition for the leadership.
Man doesn’t study economics. Economics says that there are no magic wands, and the only way to get rich is to increase productivity and for that, all you need is freedom of trade and sanctity of private property. But the man refuses to listen and instead supports any thug, charlatan, or messiah pretender who promises loot, fraud, or a miracle. And so, the man ends up a murderer or murdered, losing his own women and property.
Land or any other property doesn’t take long to turn into dust in the absence of morals, ethics, and rule of law. Do not fight for land. Fight for धर्म. And remember, fight for धर्म is never-ending.
- Donations to Ram Mandir crosses Rs.2500 crore. Mandir to be built in three years - March 6, 2021
- Another State vs Centre battle for big bucks that went up to the Supreme Court - March 6, 2021
- Modi’s ambitious Bullet Train project is derailing due to land acquisition issues in Maharashtra. Only 23% of the land is acquired - March 5, 2021