Mangaluru, Oct 29
[dropcap color=”#008040″ boxed=”yes” boxed_radius=”8px” class=”” id=””]S[/dropcap]tate-run Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) posted net loss of $138.851 million for second quarter of 2015-16, reducing it by five percent from net loss of $145.75 million in same period year ago on standalone basis.In a regulatory filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) on Thursday, the state-run Oil and Natural Gas Corporation’s (ONGC) subsidiary said total income also declined 35 percent to $1630.81 million from $2467.59 million in the same period last year.
2. The conversion rate used in this article is 1 US Dollar = 65.25 Rupees
3. Text in Bold points to additional data on the topic.
- Pentagon cancels aid to Pakistan over record on militants - September 2, 2018
- The curious case of Tamil Nadu’s opposition to NEET - September 4, 2017
- If 2.6 Billion People Go To War: India vs. China - July 22, 2017