New Delhi, Oct 29
[dropcap color=”#008040″ boxed=”yes” boxed_radius=”8px” class=”” id=””]T[/dropcap]he government on Thursday approved 16 FDI investment proposals amounting to $ 723.68 million, an official statement said. “The FDI proposals were cleared based on the recommendations of the Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) in a meeting held on September 29,” said a finance ministry statement.
Of the 16 approved proposals, HDFC Capital Advisors proposal is highest at $ 367.816 million.
Other big tickets approved proposals emerged from Sun Pharma Research Advanced Company $ 38.35 million, IVF Trustee Company $ 93.18 million, Aditya Birla Nuvo $ 57.78 million and Aegon Religare Life Insurance Company.
The other proposals were from Schulke India, Synergia Life Sciences, Strides Arcolab, MMI Strategic Investments, Safran Engineering Services India, Multi Screen Media Private, International Trade and Exhibitions India, Energy City Navi Mumbai Holding Company, Gulf Packaging Machines JLT, Blue Star Infotech and Indian Herbs Specialities.
2. The conversion rate used in this article is 1 US Dollar = 65.25 Rupees
3. Text in Bold points to additional data on the topic.
- Pentagon cancels aid to Pakistan over record on militants - September 2, 2018
- The curious case of Tamil Nadu’s opposition to NEET - September 4, 2017
- If 2.6 Billion People Go To War: India vs. China - July 22, 2017