RSS to hold a three-day coordination meeting in Raipur
Telangana and KCR in particular and South in general including Tamil Nadu and Kerala are to be the focus of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) which is set to hold a three-day coordination meeting in Raipur from September 9, close on the heels of the reconstitution of the BJP’s parliamentary board which sparked fresh questions over the RSS-BJP relationship. Informal discussions about the Nitin Gadkari statements that he was misquoted by Narendra Modi and also the RSS might come up briefly. Interesting is that Lok Sabha polls, how to have a hat-trick in 2024 for Narendra Modi and that, a year pretending to the Centenary Celebrations of RSS in 2025.
How to bring back the narrative on Hindutva and the strategy will be thoroughly discussed at this Raipur meeting.
The coordination meeting, one of the most important annual meetings convened by the RSS, lays emphasis on the smooth functioning of the 32 organizations affiliated with the Sangh. The meeting will be attended by RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat and the BJP’s secretary (organization) B L Santhosh, among others. It will see presentations by different RSS-affiliated organizations, including BJP.
- Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), literally, Indian People’s Party.
- Bharatiya Kisan Sangh, literally, Indian Farmers’ Association.
- Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangh, literally, Indian Labour Association.
- Seva Bharti, Organisation for service of the needy.
- Rashtra Sevika Samiti, literally, National Volunteer Association for Women.
- Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad, literally, All India Students’ Forum.
- Shiksha Bharati.
- Vishwa Hindu Parishad, World Hindu Council.
- Bharatiya Yuva Seva Sangh (BYSS), Youth Awakening Front.
- Swadeshi Jagaran Manch, Nativist Awakening Front.
- Saraswati Shishu Mandir, Nursery.
- Vidya Bharati, Educational Institutes.
- Vanavasi Kalyan Ashram (Ashram for the Tribal Welfare), organizations for the improvement of tribals; and Friends of Tribals Society.
- Muslim Rashtriya Manch (Muslim National Forum), an organization for the improvement of Muslims.
- Bajrang Dal, Army of Hanuman.
- Anusuchit Jati-Jamati Arakshan Bachao Parishad, an organization for the improvement of Dalits.
- Laghu Udyog Bharati, an extensive network of small industries.
- Bharatiya Vichara Kendra, Think Tank.
- Vishwa Samvad Kendra, Communication Wing, spread all over India for media-related work, having a team of IT professionals (samvada.org).
- Rashtriya Sikh Sangat, National Sikh Association, a sociocultural organization with the aim to spread the knowledge of Gurbani to Indian society.
- Vivekananda Kendra, promotion of Swami Vivekananda’s ideas with Vivekananda International Foundation in New Delhi as a public policy think tank with six centres of study.
PGurus is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with all the latest news and views
For all the latest updates, download PGurus App.
- Review audit of Videocon hints at questionable accounting entries by promoters Dhoot family - June 10, 2023
- President Xi Jinping asks troops to forge a “great wall of steel” in guarding China’s borders - June 9, 2023
- CBI forms SIT to probe Manipur violence cases, re-registers six FIRs referred by State - June 9, 2023
[…] Telangana, Tamil Nadu will be the focus of the RSS meet in Raipur on September 9 PGurussource […]