The anticipated book Fear is yet another bombshell on Trump, in which they have called him, an Idiot, Liar, sixth grader etc., and the list is big
Bob Woodward is an American investigative Journalist and has worked for ‘The Washington Post’ since 1971 as a reporter and is now, an associate editor. He has written 17 books on American politics, 12 of which have been in best-sellers. “Fear” is his 18th book which is all set to release on Sept 11th and it is already on top of Amazon’s best-seller list.
The details incorporated in the book are comprehensive based on the interviews conducted by Author
“Fear” is an explosive book on Trump’s regime, which portraits an insider account of White House. This is the third book in the year on Trump’s administration, previous ones being ‘Fire and Fury’ by Michael Wolff, and ‘Unhinged’ by the former White House adviser Omarosa Manigault Newman.
Just a week before the release of the book, excerpts have started leaking in various outlets and Trump has already tweeted on it.
Trump told ‘The Daily Caller’ that parts of it may have been made up.
“It’s just another bad book. He’s had a lot of credibility problems,” Trump said about the author Mr Woodward. 
The details incorporated in the book are comprehensive based on the interviews conducted by Author. The notes in the book states “hundreds of hours of interviews with first-hand participants” though he hasn’t cited any names. Also, Trump had denied being interviewed, leaving them to his advisers.
Trump wanted to assassinate the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad using a chemical weapon in April 2017, though the attack did not materialize as Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis was not convinced with the idea
Some excerpts from the book
The anticipated book is yet another bombshell on the President, in which they have called him, an Idiot, Liar, sixth grader etc., and the list is big.
As per the book, John Kelly, Chief of Staff, is said to have called Trump an idiot. He also said it’s pointless to try to convince him of anything, He’s goes off the rails and we’re in crazy town. However, Kelly issued a statement that “he has never called Trump an idiot.” 
Book also excerpts, Trump’s lack of interests and knowledge on major issues which have frequently astounded his advisers.
Mattis has never confronted president in public but that’s not really the case. In Woodward’s book Mattis has called out Trump a fifth or sixth grader and in another instance, he has reportedly joked to a friend that “Secretaries of defence don’t always get to choose the president they work for.”
However, in a statement, Mattis has said that “The contemptuous words about the President attributed to me in Woodward’s book were never uttered by me or in my presence. ” 
Trump has been doing blunders in many of the instances. When it comes to Foreign policies few of the examples are given below:
- Trump wanted to assassinate the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad using a chemical weapon in April 2017, though the attack did not materialize as Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis was not convinced with the idea. This depicts how Trump wants to use his Military to the extent of assassinating foreign leaders.
- He once tried to cancel the crucial trade deal with South Korea which would have impacted a strategic relationship between the US and South Korea. Thanks to Gary Cohn, Trumps top economic adviser who removed the letter from president’s desk.
- During the nuclear tensions between North Korea and the US. Trump once said “This is all about a leader versus a leader. Man versus Man. Me versus Kim”. However, these tensions were not just between two individuals (leaders) but involved two nuclear-powered countries.
This is just a teaser, the book is yet to release which indeed will create a lot of chaos for Trump.
While all of us wait for the release of the book (runs up to 448 pages), it is filled with a lot of shocking facts about the Trump’s regime coming from his own people in White House. It is going to be an eye-opener for many readers about Trump administration.
Latest posts by Neha Gokani (see all)
- Another explosive book on Trump – “Fear” by Bob Woodward - September 11, 2018
- Will Google re-enter China - August 30, 2018
- Will the Pope step down? - August 29, 2018