Coming together and venting out is OK but consider what in the end is going to make a difference to the end result. Here are some suggestions to consider:
It is real but again now more than ever there is a possibility to change the fate of this country.
1) Calling Voters – Calling is very effective and it is time to start this on a big scale starting with constituencies with earliest dates. This will matter. We should be in full swing now. Since many couples go to work and have limited time, we should also consider reaching out to Senior centers where the whole morning can be used for making calls to India.
2) Funding support – BJP does not have billions of looted money to spread around. However, there are many independent Karyakartas of BJP who have a proven record of doing a phenomenal job, support them. Consider this, India needs good governance million times more than charity. If we get the looters they will loot trillions whereas if we make sure good government like Modi’s, your money will be multiplied. So, instead of choosing Charity, this year lets opt for good governance by making sure Modi wins.
3) A campaign in India – Apparently this matters a lot, it motivates the locals. Take some time off and use vacation days (at least 2 weeks) to campaign in India. The country is like a mother. We take time off for parents when in need, this is even more important. I was told there is a place to enter the info and they will call you. You can independently reach out and try it too.
4) If we talk in our own groups, it is an echo chamber. We need to reach out to people who are fence sitters, ignorant ones. Many seats are determined by narrow margins. Penetrate those groups in Social media and inform the amount of work that has been, there is so much info on it. Go to transforming India and jan-sampark.nic.in and other myGov websites or contact me (+1 732 939 2060).
5) If you have a few minutes, I suggest reading this, ‘India is at the cusp of its destiny’ https://www.pgurus.
You have to feel deep in yourself, the deep pain, the concern if the country goes into wrong hands. It is real but again now more than ever there is a possibility to change the fate of this country. Don’t blow it.
1. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of PGurus.
- Foreign Destructive Ideology (FDI) – The failure of Modi Government - February 12, 2021
- Will Farm laws agitation go the way of Delhi riots? - February 6, 2021
- Social Media censorship in US is a major warning to India - January 14, 2021