It all started in 1811 when a Colonel Munro of East India Company demanded Rs.8 Lakhs as “tribute” from the Queen of Travancore, for “protecting” her kingdom. This is the genesis of the corruption in Kerala Dewaswom Board. VHS Kerala President Mohandas TG on why Hindus need to manage their own temples in Kerala and not allow the current system under Kerala Dewaswom Board. On Feb 14, he along with Dr. Subramanian Swamy will present their case in Kochi.
This riveting conversation starts from 1811 till present date as 3000 temples of Kerala is being milked by the politicians.
Video Links of programs hosted by Mohandas TG:
1. Polichezuthu – http://vod-videos.janamtv.com/category/polichezhuthu/
2. Bakipathram – http://vod-videos.janamtv.com/category/bakipathram/
Latest posts by Team PGurus (see all)
- Lies of Prannoy Roy of NDTV exposed. Never appeared before Income Tax and now cries of victimhood - February 26, 2018
- In conversation with Mohandas T G on the Gold in Kerala temples - February 25, 2018
- Who can run faster than Usain Bolt? - February 24, 2018