It all started in 1811 when a Colonel Munro of East India Company demanded Rs.8 Lakhs as “tribute” from the Queen of Travancore, for “protecting” her kingdom. This is the genesis of the corruption in Kerala Dewaswom Board. VHS Kerala President Mohandas TG on why Hindus need to manage their own temples in Kerala and not allow the current system under Kerala Dewaswom Board. On Feb 14, he along with Dr. Subramanian Swamy will present their case in Kochi.
This riveting conversation starts from 1811 till present date as 3000 temples of Kerala is being milked by the politicians.
Video Links of programs hosted by Mohandas TG:
1. Polichezuthu – http://vod-videos.janamtv.com/category/polichezhuthu/
2. Bakipathram – http://vod-videos.janamtv.com/category/bakipathram/
Latest posts by Team PGurus (see all)
- Subramanian Swamy’s anti-corruption, legal battles and its effect on South Indian politics - October 16, 2018
- Has the end game begun for Finance Secretary Hasmukh Adhia? - October 14, 2018
- Part 2 – Why Petrol at the pump should be costing a lot less - October 12, 2018