It all started in 1811 when a Colonel Munro of East India Company demanded Rs.8 Lakhs as “tribute” from the Queen of Travancore, for “protecting” her kingdom. This is the genesis of the corruption in Kerala Dewaswom Board. VHS Kerala President Mohandas TG on why Hindus need to manage their own temples in Kerala and not allow the current system under Kerala Dewaswom Board. On Feb 14, he along with Dr. Subramanian Swamy will present their case in Kochi.
This riveting conversation starts from 1811 till present date as 3000 temples of Kerala is being milked by the politicians.
Video Links of programs hosted by Mohandas TG:
1. Polichezuthu – http://vod-videos.janamtv.com/category/polichezhuthu/
2. Bakipathram – http://vod-videos.janamtv.com/category/bakipathram/
- Initial reports say India’s Chief of Defence Staff Bipin Rawat’s helicopter crashed in foggy conditions after colliding with trees - December 8, 2021
- Madras High Court orders winding up of SpiceJet over outstanding dues of 20 million dollars, SpiceJet to challenge the order - December 7, 2021
- Supreme Court suggests mediation to Lalit Modi and his mother for resolving property dispute in the family - December 6, 2021