These are direct challenges to Hinduism. Sabarimala is a test case. It’s time Hindus rose as one man…Tomorrow will be too late.
1. An organisation led by a Muslim lawyer, a petitioner who is not an Ayyappa devotee files a petition in SC demanding entry of women in the menstruating age group entry into Sabarimala temple.
2. A Muslim woman, who is a small time actress, and two Christian women, who have nothing to do with Hinduism, try to gatecrash into the Sabarimala temple;
3. The CPM govt in Kerala, which recently issued a fatwa calling for the employment of non-Hindus in Hindu temples, gets the police to beat up devotees peacefully protesting in Sabarimala;
4. IGP Abraham is the most brutal;
5. Anti-Hindu forces, for long, have been trying to devalue Sabarimala because the temple attracts millions of devotees irrespective of caste and their numbers are growing;
6. The church in Kerala has been trying its best to incorporate Hindu rituals with a view to befool unsuspecting Hindus.
In Tirupati, non- Hindu employees, have moved the court they have a right to be posted in the temple complex!!
Thus you will find kodimarams or dwajastambs in front of churches, you have Jesus suprabhatam and in Jesus in poses of Hindu deities. It’s a different matter that this aping proves the bankruptcy of the local hierarchy.
Friends, all these things point out to a grand conspiracy to undermine Hinduism. It is not an issue of Kerala Hindus, but Hindus all over India.
On the one hand, Hindu practices are being ridiculed and on the other Bishop Franco Mullakkal, accused of raping a nun thirteen times, is given a grand welcome at the Bishop’s House in Jalander. In Tirupati, non- Hindu employees, have moved the court they have a right to be posted in the temple complex!!
Friends, all these are direct challenges to Hinduism. Sabarimala is a test case. It’s time Hindus rose as one man…Tomorrow will be too late. Swamiye Sharanamayyappa