It seems crores of Indians are set to be left out of Kejriwal’s Swaraj unless, of course, they can prove they are not ‘gaddars’ like Kumar Vishwas.
So who is going to get a place in Arvind Kejriwal’s ‘Swaraj’ that Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has been working so hard to achieve?
Only those, of course, who are loyal and not ‘gaddar’ like Kumar Vishwas.
And who will decide the loyalty or ‘gaddari’ of the possible entrants to Kejriwal’s ‘Swaraj’?
Silly question. (Who else?)
All BJP and RSS supporters are, of course, counted among the ‘gaddars’.
So if 25 per cent of Indian electorate votes for BJP, there will be crores of Indians who will not find a place in Kejriwal’s Swaraj.
Think of each Gram Sabha or Mohalla Sabha across India with 25 per cent of its members told to get out or ‘stand up on the bench’.
What about the status of those who support Congress and other parties?
Not clear yet, but one should not be impatient; Kejriwal will eventually decide their status.
1. Text in Blue points to additional data on the topic.
2. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of PGurus.
- Christian missionary predators of Mizoram — and Noida! - February 10, 2020
- Pakistan’s disinformation campaign on Kashmir and an insight into ISI-orchestrated ‘protests’ - September 27, 2019
- Pakistani meltdown over Article 370 touches a raw nerve - September 14, 2019