Kolkata, Oct 29
[dropcap color=”#008040″ boxed=”yes” boxed_radius=”8px” class=”” id=””]F[/dropcap]MCG company Colgate Palmolive India on Thursday posted a 21.1 percent rise in its net profit for the quarter ended September 30 at $24.05 million as against $19.86 million in the corresponding quarter in 2014-15. In a regulatory filing with the Bombay Stock Exchange, the company said its net sales rose to $158.13 million for the quarter as compared to $152.27 for the same period a year ago.
In a separate filing, the company said its Board has declared an interim dividend of $0.06 for every equity share of $0.015 on the expanded capital base post the bonus issue for 2015-2016.
2. The conversion rate used in this article is 1 US Dollar = 65.25 Rupees
3. Text in Bold points to additional data on the topic.
- Pentagon cancels aid to Pakistan over record on militants - September 2, 2018
- The curious case of Tamil Nadu’s opposition to NEET - September 4, 2017
- If 2.6 Billion People Go To War: India vs. China - July 22, 2017