As more and more people connected with the NSE and SEBI are being questioned by the CBI, it is clear that the government is serious about getting to the bottom of the NSE co-location scam. Here is a look at the latest developments.
1. CBI arrests former NSE CEO Chitra Ramkrishna in co-location case
2. – Market Mafia the book by Palak Shah
3. Installation of Dark fiber between BSE and NSE by Sampark Communications without relevant permission. This allowed some to outrun everyone else.
4. Ajay Shah questioned
5. SEBI order OPG Securities
- Gyanvapi – No ACT is bigger than FACT - May 18, 2022
- The six counts for which Ilhan Omar could be prosecuted in the US - April 19, 2022
- Indian Identity – An International Perspective I Sree Iyer speech at Govardhan Ecovillage - April 18, 2022