It is hard to believe but PGurus is now three and a half years old! During this exciting journey, we have grown from strength to strength, adding languages, videos, and a new genre, VideoPosts to our stable. We set high standards for ourselves and strive to beat them. In order to continue to grow, we need your help. We are seeking donations from our loyal viewers – no amount is too small and no sum is too large. Our staff has grown as have our computing requirements. We expect to add more subject matter experts to our panel and will continue to set the bar for facts-based journalism.
For your ease of use, we have included 3 settings with a fourth one allowing you to enter an amount of your choice. In order to donate, you need to follow the following steps:
- Open any PGurus post and you will see an animation in the post, after 2 paragraphs that seeks your donation. Click on it and you can follow the instructions from there on.
- Alternatively, you can just scan the below QR code and that will do too:
If you do not have a PayPal account, it is easy to sign up for one – all you need is an email address. If you live in India and want to create a PayPal account, then the process is as follows:
- A valid Email address
- A valid PAN card and
- A valid Bank account
The step-by-step process is detailed in this post. Trust me when I say this – it is worth having a PayPal account. You can use your phone to transfer money free, to your friends and family.
You can donate with your Credit Card/ Debit Card too…
Set the amount and then instead of choosing PayPal, choose Debit or Credit Card. As simple as that. You can make it a one-time donation or make recurring payments. It is your choice and we respect that.
Thanks once again for supporting us and we look forward to an exciting future.
Latest posts by Team PGurus (see all)
- ED allowed to arrest Chidambaram tomorrow. More days to be spent in jail - October 15, 2019
- The mirchi saga of Wadhawans, Baba and Bindra – Part 1 - October 15, 2019
- Chidambaram helped controversial arms dealers Ravi Rishi & Sanjay Bhandari despite the warnings of Intelligence Bureau - October 14, 2019