A quick recap of top 20 most loved Political cartoons (Politoons) by PGurus cartoonist Akshay Chandra:
- Political Vultures on the Hunt:
2. Is Prannoy Roy clutching at straws?
As the long arm of the law is slowly but surely catching up with him, Prannoy Roy is beginning to squeal, mouthing the same inanities. His latest effort? Writing to the Prime Minister
3. RaGa the Alchemist gets a lesson from the pakoda seller.
Pakoda seller explains the reality of Aloo transformation
4. Who is the Complan Boy?
A keen contest has developed between RaGa and PraRo on who will be the Complan Boy! Drink Complan and you will grow tall, they say! Is that what happened? Who is the Complan Boy?
Competition between Congress and Roy in Corruption.
5. Learning to swim doesn’t save you from crocodiles
In a first of what could be many instances, Karti Chidambaram may realise that he is in troubled waters…
6. Congress: My way or the highway
Impeachment of Chief Justice of India explained
7. Rahul Gandhi asks 15 Minutes to speak, PM Modi does a googly
Karnataka Assembly elections 2018: Karnataka BJP pokes fun at Rahul Gandhi’s mispronunciation of ‘Visvesvaraya’
8. Swamy the Giant Slayer
Chidambaram evading questions, CBI should take him into custody.
9. RaGa and SoGa demand for restraining Swamy from tweeting about the case
Congress’ plea to restrain Swamy from tweeting about Herald case rejected
10. Rahul Gandhi hamesha kyun end mein aata hai?
As Rahul Gandhi Lands In Germany, Here’s How His Schedule Looks Like And Where You Can Watch Him Speak
11. What is the Gandhi family talking about?
Corruption case on all members of Gandhi family.
12. Modi’s Birthday gift – A shocker for Sonia Gandhi!
AgustaWestland Scam: Middleman Christian Michel to be extradited from UAE today.
13. Modi does a GST cut, Rahul gets ghabrahat!
‘Gabbar Singh Tax’ barb Backfired: Drama of opposition exposed when Congress AAP opposed GST rate cut
14.Justice for a child: Activism to fill Pockets
15. The duplicity of Media in covering Democracy in Danger?
16.Dynasty master in Defaming India
Rahul Gandhi claimed that the incidents of lynching in India were due to “anger” from joblessness of small businesses due to demonetisation and GST
17. Is Politics bigger than the nation’s security?
18. Divide and Rule: History repeats itself
Divide and Rule: Sad truth about Congress Party
19. Singh is King to Singh is Remo-ting!
“Rahul Gandhi Is My Captain, He Sends Me Everywhere”: Navjot Sidhu
20. NDTV logic to target PM Modi for every initiative