There is a popular belief that all over the country, for the past 6.5 years it has been a ‘Hindu Nationalist Government’ in power at the centre ‘fulfilling the aspirations of Hindus’ (in particular) after BJP’s successful creation of the Hindu Vote Bank in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
Far from the reality, we see that in the last 6.5 years of the Narendra Modi government, Hindus are the ones comprehensively fooled. They have taken the maximum brunt by betrayals through a bunch of propaganda machinery right from media channels to paid IT cell personnel on social media.
These are the Top 10 betrayals by the BJP Government
1) History books and NCERT: Almost 7 years have gone, not a single line of the false history portrayed in the NCERT textbooks glorifying Muslim invasions and plunder have been changed. The Union Education Minister Prakash Javadekar openly stated this and he certainly feels proud of it. 
PM Modi, a proud Hindutvawadi and having the authority to dismiss him has kept him in the cabinet for 6.5 years. Yes, Modi is a nobleman, his cabinet colleague & his IT cell just love-day-care & pampering.
Modi is a Nationalist and as an anti-corruption crusader, he rewarded Mr Sharad Pawar Padma Vibhushan and called him his political mentor.
2) Temples free from Government control: Not a single Church, Mosque or a Gurudwara is under government control but over four lakh Hindu Temples are under government control. All this under one Hindu Religious Charitable Endowment (HRCE) Act 1951, which is totally ultra-vires to the constitution. Supreme Court gave an order in 2009 stating that Government or state can’t be involved in religious affairs in the Subramanian Swamy vs State of TN (Chidambaram temple) case. Despite that order, this act continues to exist. 
Narendra Modi who has 303 seats out of 543 and Majority in both houses has so far not declared the HRCE Act of 1951 null. Yes, Modi is a nobleman, his party government in Uttarakhand took over 51 temples including the Char Dham(on top of the already 4 lakh which are under government control for several years) as a noble gesture. 
3) Anti-Corruption: For all the massive corruption scandals that took place during 2004-2014, involving the high and mighty, so far, not a single person been prosecuted and sent to jail. The cases pertaining to Chidambaram and Sonia Gandhi’s corruption scandals, only Dr Subramanian Swamy is fighting it all alone, be it Aircel Maxis or National Herald. Former Minister Venkaiah Naidu himself told in the Loksabha that it is a private complaint and National Herald has nothing to do with BJP 
Also to note, all the big bank looters like Vijay Mallaya, Nirav Modi, Mehul Chowsky and Lalit Modi, all escaped the country under the lens of his holiness Late Shri Arun Jaitely, Nirmala Sitharaman and Narendra Modi.
Yes, Modi who decides the cabinet and has the power to dismiss them has kept them in power for 6.5 years and of course, Modi is a nobleman.
4) Black money: It has been 6.5 years for the Modi government and the amount of Black money brought back (from foreign banks) is not more than Zero. In fact, the government has not even moved an inch on the 21 Foreign bank accounts of Mr Karthi Chidambaram that were made public by Dr Swamy. 
Karti is sweetly called BC of PC (Baby Chidambaram of P.Chidambaram) on Twitter, however, I leave it to the readers to interpret BC as per their convenience.
Several former Ministers in the UPA government are alleged to have secret foreign bank accounts. Not one person has been arrested or prosecuted or even an FIR filed in this regard.
Modi is a Nationalist and as an anti-corruption crusader, he rewarded Mr Sharad Pawar Padma Vibhushan and called him his political mentor. Modi is a Nobleman 
5) The Big fraud called CAA: The entire nation was jubilant with the enactment of the Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) in 2019 to provide Citizenship to persecuted Hindus (majorly) from neighbouring countries.
BJP IT Cell folks ran all over social media that it was a masterstroke, one Bangalore South MP Tejasvi Surya even celebrated Diwali with Pakistani Hindus after the act was passed by the govt . Can anyone tell how many have officially got citizenship due to CAA? Well, so far not a single person has been officially granted citizenship using CAA.
It’s ‘not a big scam’ because Modi is a nobleman, he ensured that the act is passed but rules are not defined which means we do not know who gets what .
His government went a step further and stated in High court that citizenship would be granted only after framing rules but rules have not been defined for over 1.5 years. Poor Tejasvi does not know that BJP is suffering due to a Big-Boss’s poor policymaking and fakery all over.
6) Hindu lives don’t matter – Palghar, Munger & Delhi Riots: The BJP IT cell does so much chest thumping and browbeating by calling the chief as “56 inches”. That 56 Inch is so bold and clear that in his 6.5 years so far he has given Zero press conferences.
He has the time to feed peacocks, he has time to take his cameraman to Kedarnath caves to do very good PR, he has time to tweet about Shabhana Azmi car accident but he has so far not once opened the word “Hindu” in his tweets in the past 6.5 years , , 
Countless Hindu lives were lost in Delhi riots, he was mute, Hindus were lynched in Palghar and Munger (his own government in Bihar), no word. In Rajasthan, a priest was burnt alive, he was mute. Countless RSS & BJP workers were killed in Kerala, West Bengal and Karnataka, no tweet, no speech nothing. Modi is a nobleman and a staunch Hindutvawadi.
So many actors were recently raided by the Narcotics Control Bureau after the Sushant Singh Rajput murder but so far no arrest, no FIR, no action on any of them. Modi is a Nobleman
7) Conversion Mafia & Interfaith marriage abuse: In 6.5 years, the staunch Hindutva Modi Government could not bring a legislation to tackle reckless exploitation by foreign missionaries especially on the poor by luring them to religious conversion.
Nothing bars the state from bringing a National level anti-conversion law (several states have it as state acts). 303 seats of the Modi Government with the majority in both houses find it so difficult with their superbly competent and top class cabinet minister for law Mr Ravishankar Prasad. Modi is a nobleman and has rewarded his colleague as he is often found giving second life to run NDTV.
8) Hypocrisy and silent compromise: Modi as Gujarat CM wrote a letter to PM Manmohan Singh to approve name change of Gujarat state capital Ahmedabad to Karnavati, today he is the PM and has been for 6.5 years and still, he has not approved what he roared with rhetoric during his Chief Minister days.
Even when a Maulana of Tablighi Jamaat announced to spread the coronavirus on live TV he was not arrested but instead, the country’s topmost security advisor was sent at 2 am to meditate, 56 inches mind you. 
Ram Setu has not yet been declared as a National Monument and it has been more than 7 years with several follow-ups by the real crusader Dr Subramanian Swamy. 
Modi is a nobleman and there is no hypocrisy or silent compromise, it is just that foolish voters have a bad memory.
9) Law & Order in NCT: The recent incidents such as the violence in JNU, Jamia Milia, Shaheen Bagh and even the farmer protests and their occupation of the Red Fort on Republic day shows how much of a concern PM Modi has for Law and Order in the state. Police took the full brunt of all these.
JNU year on year receives over 550 crore funds from taxpayer money to fuel Naxal, anti-Hindu and extreme left ideology with no real contribution to the society. Modi with 303 seats could not stop funding for 6.5 years.
In addition, he went ahead by making a JNU Grad as a Finance Minister and introduced Humanities in IITs, this is called the JNUisation of the IITs. Modi is a nobleman.
10) Hindu sentiments do not matter, what matters is Bollywood revenue: The recent attacks on Hindu gods and goddesses by Muslim actors on OTT platforms such as Amazon Prime has little concern for Modi. Instead of arresting the actors for spewing venom, His blessed I&B Minister has asked them to self-regulate their own content. 
So many actors were recently raided by the Narcotics Control Bureau after the Sushant Singh Rajput murder but so far no arrest, no FIR, no action on any of them. Modi is a Nobleman.
The BJP has solely relied on its Big Boss, but looking at his noble acts, he is not just becoming stale but also decaying. India is witnessing the rule of a Big Boss’s Decay.
1. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of PGurus.
 Not rewritten a single history chapter in 4 years: Javadekar – Sep 27, 2018, India Today
 Supreme Court Judgment in Chidambaram Temple Case: What Next? – Mar 16, 2016, Vijayvaani
 Uttarakhand: Cabinet gives green light to Char Dham Shrine Board Act – Nov 20, 2019, Times Of India
 BJP has nothing to do with National Herald case says Venkaiah Naidu – Dec 19, 2015, Patrika
 Subramanian Swamy releases list of 21 secret bank accounts held by Karti Chidambaram – Feb 21, 2017, New Indian Express
 Padma award to Sharad Pawar: Political observers question timing – Jan 26, 2017, The Economic Times
 Grant of citizenship only after CAA rules notified, Centre tells HC – Sep 07, 2020, Hindustan Times
 Prime Minister Narendra Modi Feeds Peacocks In New Video – Aug 23, 2020, YouTube
 After 2km-long trek, PM Modi reaches Kedarnath cave to meditate – May 18, 2019, ANI News
 Delhi: Tablighi Jamaat members fall in line after NSA intervenes – Apr 02, 2020, Times Of India
 I&B Minister Javadekar Says OTT Streaming Industry Has ‘No Self-Regulation’ Despite Code – Nov 16, 2020, MediaNama
- Hindu State Part 3: The Hindu State is possible with the synergy of 4 wings of Hindutva – Street Hindutva, Intellectual Hindutva, Tech Hindutva, and Virat Hindutva on stand-by - May 1, 2022
- The Hindu Vivaaha: A prosperity enhancing ceremony under siege, why educated Hindu youth should understand the financial & economic advantage of getting married young - February 18, 2022
- Bharat needs Demographic Data Engineering: Why the Hindu temples are the world’s best vault of Demographic Data & its power is untapped – Part 2 - November 15, 2021