- How Prof. RV’s new book on Black Money is doing; NSE’s attempts to go public; NSE’s foreign ownership; Participatory Notes; HDFC and ICICI – These are really foreign banks and much more.
- Dr. Subramanian Swamy’s effort to get EVMs with a Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail and Probity in Public life.
- In his own humorous way, Prof. RV describes how an erstwhile Finance Minister who thought that he was clever by half, indulged in verbal gymnastics to coin a phrase Indian Controlled Foreign Companies while describing how HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank were being formed.
Latest posts by Team PGurus (see all)
- India upset at ‘unnecessary’ reference to Modi by US official. India says USCIRF report is biased and inaccurate - November 24, 2022
- Delhi’s Jama Masjid bans entry of ‘girls’. Later withdrew the dictat - November 24, 2022
- Australian Parliament approves free trade agreement with India. Boost in bilateral trade expected - November 22, 2022