- How Prof. RV’s new book on Black Money is doing; NSE’s attempts to go public; NSE’s foreign ownership; Participatory Notes; HDFC and ICICI – These are really foreign banks and much more.
- Dr. Subramanian Swamy’s effort to get EVMs with a Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail and Probity in Public life.
- In his own humorous way, Prof. RV describes how an erstwhile Finance Minister who thought that he was clever by half, indulged in verbal gymnastics to coin a phrase Indian Controlled Foreign Companies while describing how HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank were being formed.
Latest posts by Team PGurus (see all)
- Tablighi Chief Maulana Saad who preaches a simple lifestyle caught with a plush farmhouse, swimming pool, and high-end vehicles - April 4, 2020
- Blaming Corona, Indian Express implements huge salary cuts - April 4, 2020
- SC quashes Income Tax notice against NDTV, citing delays. Says Income Tax may issue fresh notice on charges of money round-tripping - April 4, 2020