- How Prof. RV’s new book on Black Money is doing; NSE’s attempts to go public; NSE’s foreign ownership; Participatory Notes; HDFC and ICICI – These are really foreign banks and much more.
- Dr. Subramanian Swamy’s effort to get EVMs with a Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail and Probity in Public life.
- In his own humorous way, Prof. RV describes how an erstwhile Finance Minister who thought that he was clever by half, indulged in verbal gymnastics to coin a phrase Indian Controlled Foreign Companies while describing how HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank were being formed.
Latest posts by Team PGurus (see all)
- Indo-US top Defence brass discuss about exchange and co-operation in the Indo-Pacific region - July 30, 2021
- July 28th, Wednesday, Daily Global Insights Headlines - July 29, 2021
- India and United States reaffirm commitment to strengthen democratic institutions. Blinken meets Dalai Lama’s representative - July 28, 2021