‘Dharmawiki ‘ is a unified knowledge resource platform to present traditional viewpoints of Sanatana Dharma as well as the rich and diverse research heritage of Bharatavarsha.
Dharmawiki is dedicated to promote holistic approaches of Dharmika Jivana Vidhana. Our goal is to build narratives on the innumerable angles of Bharatiya Samskrtika Parampara, to leave behind a legacy for the generations to come.
Dharmawiki is slated to be a repository for Dharmika concepts and guidelines, that will contain crisp yet comprehensive articles free from western interpretations, psychoanalysis, and extrapolations.
The goal of Dharmawiki is to dispel myths created by western indoctrination and bring back Shastriya Samalochana Paddati (Shashtra based thinking process).
The key ideas are:
- We should have the Adhikara to control narratives on our tradition.
- Bharat should become Content creator and not merely a consumer of content prepared by Western “academicians”.
- Dharmawiki articles will not compromise on rigour. The articles have to be in depth and well researched.
- The article has to be scholarly with due referencing. The references should be from Primary Samskrit sources.
- Dharmawiki articles will use original Samskrit non-translatables.
Following Dharmawiki articles highlight “Why do we need Dharmawiki”
- Sanatana Dharma (सनातनधर्मः)
- Bharatiya Samskrtika Parampara (भारतीयसांस्कृतिकपरम्परा)
- Dharmika Jivana Vidhana (धार्मिकजीवनविधानम्)
- Dharma Point of View
The crux of Dharmawiki project is to engage our scholarly community in coming together to strengthen the Rishi Parampara and present points of agreement as our mainstay and points of differences only strengthened by the points of agreement.
Following are some sample articles illustrating these points:
Articles to present Scholarly perspectives of Indian shastras are:
Articles delving into deep philosophical concepts with primary references from traditional texts include
Articles on lesser-known topics which reflect the depth of knowledge of our ancient people in following scientific methodologies are:
Unique Concept based articles include
Articles based on ancient technology include
1. Text in Blue points to additional data on the topic.
- CBI raids ex-J&K Governor Satyapal Malik, who alerted bribery attempts - February 22, 2024
- CBI raids former bureaucrat Ramesh Abhishek - February 20, 2024
- Supreme Court stays Chidambaram family’s benami Singapore firm’s defamation case against Subramanian Swamy - February 19, 2024