His Excellency the President of India
We have to approach and seek your kind intervention in a very important issue that has a bearing on the National Security as well as security of the Prime Minister of India but also security of each individual law abiding citizen of the Country. That relates to recent repeated judicial intervention at the behest of certain forces inimical to the interest of the country. This relates to grant of protection from arrest to several persons against whom the investigating agencies have meticulously collected evidence about a conspiracy to assassinate the Prime Minister of the Country.
- In this context it is submitted for your kind perusal that before the investigating agencies could even commence complete their prima facie search of premises of these five individuals as a precursor to enforcing the requirement of only transit remand, the judicial authorities including the Supreme Court of India intervened on a petition from alleged human rights groups seeking to protection to them against transit remand, and both the Delhi High Court as well as the Supreme Court obliging them with the protection. It is a mystery how the highest judicial authorities applied their mind in short span of time to grant this protection. It is also a mystery that why these courts according priority to these cases when there are close to 50,000 pending cases begging for finality be the Supreme Court. The larger question in this context, is whether Supreme Court judges were just giving protection in to those who are conspiring to assassinate the democratically elected Prime Minister of the country or they are also a part of the conspiracy.
Antecedents of the conspirators
- IN this context, the past antecedents of these criminals and anti-nationals also betrays that they have been previously also proceeded against as per law. While the government in power had not only admitted in the LokSabha in 2008 regarding one human rights activist referring to his organization as having anti india bias. It is also a matter of record, that he was stopped from entering the disturbed state o Jammu and Kashmir in 2011 as he was a threat to security. There are others who have been granted protection who have served sentences for subversive activities against the state.
Anti-India Forces behind this conspiracy
- Having submitted this, we are also constrained to submit for your Excellency for kind perusal that this is not the only case in which such aberration stand exposed. There are several cases repeatedly happening in this country where human rights of criminals, conspirators, terrorist, naxals and other persons inimical to interest of the country are repeatedly protected to the utter dismay of the public at large. In this context, repeatedly irrespective of the political dispensation, in both houses of Parliament, the Government has admitted that such anti National activities are being amongst other things planned, perpetrated and funded by forces across the border besides admission of the Government in Parliament of India in replies to several questions about the busting of sleeper cells of ISI and other agencies inimical to interest of india, arrest of persons compromised by the ISI and other agencies inimical to interest of india,. The question which is agitating us is whether;these sleeper cells have compromised their lordships that such judicial pronouncements are coming forth one after another.
- May we also share with you that the brief annotation of other cases where the judiciary has given priority to this class of persons over the general public as well the judgements which has come forth.
- In the case of YakubMemon, you may recall that after the mercy petition had been rejected by your august office, the Supreme Court heard a curative petition in the wee hours of the morning. Such privileges are not extended to common law abiding citizens of the country
- The group of students who were chanting Bharat keTukdeTukde, and other seditious slogans were also given protection by the jurisdictional courts and these persons are still roaming freely, propagating their doctrine.
From the above cases we believe that there is adequate grounds for citizens of this country, to reasonably believe that many of the judicial authorities at several courts including the Supreme Court of India, have been compromised and are prosecuting the agenda of ISI and other forces inimical to the interest of this country.
No recourse available.
- WE are ordinary citizens. We can criticize the Judiciary or show them a mirror, lest we will be prosecuted under the draconian Contempt of Court Act. It is travesty of justice that this act negates the very principle of natural justice as the court against which I express my views, grievance will try me for this and hence a neutral ruling can never come forth. As regards any initiative for exposing these judges or impeach them, the power lies with the Parliament of India and ordinary citizens cannot effectively get their grievance redressed in this mechanism. Also impeachment results only in removal of the judicial authorities and in case it does happen at our behest, the concerned judge in collusion with his handler take his revenge.
Your kind intervention
- Therefore, we are constrained approach you as the Head of State and also having oversight over the Supreme Court and other Judicial authorities in the Country, to kindly intervene and recommend steps, that are possible to not only stem the rot, but also lay down process that will ensure that no one gets priority hearing, in any of the courts in the country and other malaise which is plaguing the judiciary.
With warm regards,
- Pegasus snooping: SC extends 4 weeks’ time for submitting the final probe report. A total of 29 phones were submitted for examination - May 20, 2022
- Appear before CBI within 16 hours after landing in India, Court tells Karti. CBI asked to give 3 days’ prior notice before arrest - May 20, 2022
- Chidambaram family’s CA to 4-day CBI custody. Vedanta Group also gave Rs.1.5 crore as loan to Karti firm, says CBI - May 19, 2022