PM Modi receives maximum approval, tops the list of approval rating
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has yet again received the highest approval ratings among 13 world leaders according to a survey conducted by the US-based global leader approval rating tracker Morning Consult.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has emerged at the top of the global leader approval ratings released by the Morning Consult. The Indian Prime Minister tops the list with a 70 percent approval rating.
He has always gained over 60 percent in approval ratings since Morning Consult started collecting data in 2019.
Morning Consult Political Intelligence tracks the approval rating for governmental leaders in Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
It updates the data for all 13 countries on a weekly basis, offering real-time insight into the shifting political dynamics across the globe.
Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador stood in second place with 66 percent, followed by Italy Prime Minister Mario Draghi (58 percent), Germany Chancellor Angela Merkel (54 percent), and Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison (47 percent).
US President Joe Biden lies at the sixth spot with 44 percent, Canada’s Justin Trudeau at seventh with 43 percent while United Kingdom’s Boris Johnson rounded the top 10 with 40 percent.
Global Leader Approval: Among All Adults https://t.co/dQsNxodoxB
López Obrador: 66%
*Updated 11/4/21 pic.twitter.com/zqOTc7m1xQ
— Morning Consult (@MorningConsult) November 6, 2021
Here is PM Modi’s approval rating in comparison with global leaders:
- Narendra Modi: 70 percent
- Lopez Obrader: 66 percent
- Mario Draghi: 58 percent
- Angela Merkel: 54 percent
- Scott Morrison: 47 percent
- Justin Trudeau: 45 percent
- Joe Biden: 44 percent
- Fumio Kishida: 42 percent
- Moon Jae-in: 41 percent
- Boris Johnson: 40 percent
- Pedro Sanchez: 37 percent
- Emmanuel Macron: 36 percent
- Jair Bolsonaro: 35 percent
Approval ratings are based on a seven-day moving average of adult residents in each country, and samples sizes vary by country.
[With Inputs from IANS]
PGurus is now on Telegram. Click here to join our channel and stay updated with all the latest news and views
For all the latest updates, download PGurus App.
- Devotees equate the tax imposed by the Bihar government on temples to ‘Jizya’, demand complete rollback - December 3, 2021
- About 18.17 lakh farmers received MSP benefit worth over Rs.57000 cr in the ongoing Kharif season - December 2, 2021
- Microsoft is discouraging Windows 11 users from installing Chrome, Firefox browser and install its own Edge browser instead - December 2, 2021