The post is assembled from tweets of @wingdsofchange72.
Ayodhya Mediation involves a greater Congress conspiracy. I’m not just saying this but in my series of tweets below, I will back it with proof from very credible independent sources including a 2016 regression – discontinuity design Yale study by independent academics.
Firstly, Congress has often used riots to get electoral power. This is especially true when it has lost an election by a close margin or when it is extremely desperate. Is anyone surprised by its current desperation? Not falling for congress’s strategy is the best way to defeat and decimate it.
This is not the only time Congress has used its genocidal congress for votes. Remember we learnt “divide and rule” in school, it was a legacy gifted by the Brits to Congress.
The finding from Yale University :
Following is copied from a study titled “Do parties matter for ethnic violence? Evidence from India” by Gareth Nellis, Michael Weaver, Steven C. Rosenzweig. All the authors are from Yale University. Study PDF is freely available, Google the title and download it.
- “Simulations reveal that had Congress lost all close elections in this period, India would have experienced 11 per cent more riots.”
2. “Additional analyses suggest that Congress candidates’ dependence on local Muslim votes, as well as apprehensions about religious polarization of the electorate in the event of riots breaking out, are what drive the observed effect.”
3. Between 1962 and 2000, the 315 districts in our panel witnessed a total of 998 riots. Our estimates suggest that had Congress won every close election that occurred in this sample, India would have seen 103 (10 per cent) fewer riots —estimated with a 95% confidence interval”
4. If conversely, Congress had lost all close elections, we predict that India would have seen 11% more riots (Appendix Figure D10).26 To be sure, the likelihood that either of these lopsided states of the world would have come about is vanishingly small.”
5. Still, this exercise illustrates the substantial role that Congress MLAs have played in stemming local Hindu-Muslim conflict in India.” Now ends the quotations from the Yale study mentioned earlier.
This is not the only time Congress has used its genocidal congress for votes. Remember we learnt “divide and rule” in school, it was a legacy gifted by the Brits to Congress. One of the last vestiges of colonial imperialism. Given below are details of the Godhra carnage:
Following Points are from an article….. Curiously many newspaper stories that support this old 2012 post have been deleted and only some right-wing newspaper article archives still survive. If defence files can be stolen then this is hardly anything.
Two Godhra petrol pump men, Ranjitsingh Patel & Prabhatsingh Patel said they sold 140 litres of petrol the previous evening to Muslim looking men
How Various Congress Leaders triggered the Gujarat Riots and Started the Violence by burning alive 59 Train passengers (Mostly Women and Children) in Godhra city.
The Congress gameplan: Making Muslims suffer a backlash while reaping their votes.
Who were the Congress Leaders who started the riots by leading the mob in burning the Train in Godhra?
1) Mohammad Hussain Kalota
2) Salim Abdul Ghaffar Sheikh
3) Abdul Rehman Abdul Majid Ghantia
4) Farroukh Bhana
5) Haji Bilal”
The Congress hoodlums who had poured petrol over train coach S-6 and set it on fire are: 6) Ayub Pataliya
7) Irfan Kalandar
8) Mehboob Popa
9) Shaukat Patadiya
10) Siddique Vohra.”
Two of the Congress hoodlums who escaped from India and are hiding in Pakistan:
11) Ibrahim Dhantiya
12) Salim Paanwala.
Is it any surprise that Congress is pro pak and that CongAbsolvesPak?
“Godhra town witnessed communal riots in 1947, 1952, 1959, 1961, 1965, 1967, 1972, 1974, 1980, 1983, 1989, 1990 and in 1992. Wasn’t Congress party ruling all along ?”
Two Godhra petrol pump men, Ranjitsingh Patel & Prabhatsingh Patel said they sold 140 litres of petrol the previous evening to Muslim looking men. This was established in the court in the 2010-11 period conclusively.
We must strive to end “divide & rule” and at the same time not fall prey to pseudo-secularism
Let’s learn about the Congress party’s M. Kalota:”
1. Mohammad H Kalota, Salim A G Sheikh, Abdul R A M Ghantia, Farroukh Bhana and Haji Bilal, were the five Congress members/supporters at Godhra. Read More via https://m.rediff.com/news/2002/mar/25rajeev.htm …”
Read more on Kalota’s link to Congress party in particular via http://www.rediff.com/news/2002/mar/12train3.htm …”
“Kalota, who ran Congress minority cell at Godhra for 6 years, had past links to Tablighi Jamaat. Tablighi founded Harkat, a Jammu & Kashmir terror org (which claimed responsibility via an email for 2011 September 7th Delhi blasts too).”
So here we have the grand old party of India, whose main guy in Godhra town is linked to one of the worst human rights violating terror organization in Kashmir that is fighting India itself!”
“So now we have Godhra conspiracy, linked to Tablighi, which in turn an incubator of outright terrorism in Jammu and Kashmir. Read an elaborate writeup from 2002 by journalist Praveen Swami, exposing all the above-mentioned details here:
1.”Well before Godhra, Congress had black sheep, who were actively hand in glove with terrorism in Gujarat. Read about how a former Congress Fisheries Minister of Gujarat Mohammad Surti and ten others were found guilty in 1993 Surat twin blast case by TADA court in 2008″
2. Apr 29, 2002, Mahmood Madani of Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind sent a list of 25 Congress workers, including one MLA & one MP involved in post-Godhra riots. Of course, neither Sonia Gandhi nor her loyal supporters ever talked about this.”
The more you research, the more facts you’ll find. Conclusions are obvious
a) Pak is a terror factory from which Congress made purchases as and when required.
b)Rioting, bigotry, communalism & polarization paves the way for Congress success and destroys mainly innocent people’s lives.
I’m not a terror apologist and I believe we must say yes to a war that destroys terrorism. However, under election games, I hope and pray there are no riots because holiest Ramjanmabhoomi must not be sullied with the blood of innocent.
We must strive to end “divide & rule” and at the same time not fall prey to pseudo-secularism. Radical fundamentalists whether Hindu, Muslim or Christian are all undesirable and dangerous for the entire society.
We should build a grand temple in Ayodhya. But in a peaceful way. We have a right to build the Ram Mandir in Ayodhya. But we don’t have any right to kill people in the name of temple building. Let’s not forget that Lord Ram tried his best to avoid war with Ravan. Jai Shri Rām.
With above points based on a Yale study (which uses econometric reg. analysis) & other sources, I have explained how Congress has polarized India & has resorted to rioting as a tool for gaining power. Please share this data which is often suppressed.
- Andhra Pradesh Government Orders Tirupati temple trust to stop the auction of 50 properties, considering the sentiments of devotees - May 25, 2020
- TTD (Tirupati) to sell 50 unviable land and immovable properties through public auction - May 24, 2020
- Ram Mandir was visible in plain sight! - May 24, 2020