This is part 2 of the letter that was sent on August 27, 2020, to TTD Board Chairman and other officials to discuss and respond. Part 1 can be accessed here.
Let us examine some of the Hindu Customs Christians have adopted/digested to deceive Hindu Community to convert it to Christianity:
- The huge sums of money collected by Christian missionaries from their congregations at the world level are used to create opportunities to pull financially disadvantaged Hindus into conversion – by offering education, jobs, medical treatment, and other favours in exchange.
- Start Medical Colleges and get a percentage of quota to admit the students at their discretion. People are admitted based on quota when they get converted to Christianity.
- Build first-class Medical Hospitals and convert Hindus who are financially weak. They charge twice the amount for Hindus for similar treatment. They reduce the amount if they get converted.
- The naïve Hindus are duped with “miracle boxes” in churches, where the villagers’ mail their requests for small favours and a few weeks later “miraculously fulfilled.”
- Many Christian nurses in the hospitals entice the patients by saying that their disease will be cured if they get converted and pray for Jesus.
- To demonstrate the “superiority” of Jesus over the Hindu “false gods”, they prepare stone Vigrahas for Hindu Gods and wooden Vigrahas for Jesus. Missionaries challenge the villagers to see which one of the two “gods” will be able to float in water. Wooden Vigraha floats and stone Vigrahas sink in the water.
- Every Sunday they attract gullible Hindus by serving Meat Biryani and offering an unlimited amount of alcohol for them to drink with a mission to convince them to believe in Jesus.
- In Tirupati at S V Arts College, Evangelist literature was distributed to students in the college campus most likely with the support of a Christian Principle. The students of the hostel are specially targeted for this soul harvest. Evangelical books and other literature arrived in a postal package and were addressed to each student by his name, and they were delivered to his room in the hostel. The students say that such a distribution of books has happened many times over.
- The Roman Catholic Church came out with the most outrageous ‘New Community Bible’ christened as the “Indian Bible,” which included sacred verses from the Itihasas, Gita, Vedas, and Upanishads.
- This Hybrid Bible depicted Virgin Mary barefoot, wearing a sari, sporting a Bindi on her forehead, and holding a baby Ganesh.
- Some Churches also have statues of Jesus in ‘meditating’ posture, Jesus sitting cross-legged on a lotus with ‘Abaya Hastha Mudra,’ Jesus emerging after a purification bath in the Ganges and they even claim that yoga and meditation are not connected to Hinduism and that they are universal, common to all religions.
- The Ashtottara Namas and Sahasra Namas (108 and 1008 names) have also been prepared for performing ‘Archana’ on Jesus, and ‘Aarti’ is also being performed.
- A letter dated November 22, 1994, from the Pontifical Council for Social Communications, explains the custom and its role in Indian society: “Indian Catholics . . . use ‘Aarti’ when a child returns home after receiving First Holy Communion and when their respective families receive a newly married couple. Nowadays, ‘Aarti’ is often performed to greet the principal celebrant at an important liturgical event. On such occasions, ‘Aarti’ is usually offered by a Catholic married lady and certainly not by a ‘priestess of Shiva’ as has been alleged.”
- They are building churches just like traditional Hindu Temples and installing CROSS on the top instead of Kalashas. The Hindu style of architecture, construction, layout, and interior designs are being followed.
- They have installed Jesus in a Charioteer giving blessings like Lord Krishna in a Chariot giving Upadesha to Arjun.
- They even built a Church exactly like a Hindu Temples with Raja Gopuram and different shrines inside the Temple for Bal Jesus, Mary, and Jesus.
- Several Churches have started installing “Dwajasthambam” in the front yard, like Hindu Temples.
- Many of the Christian Ministers are wearing saffron clothes like Hindu Gurus lecturing on Vedas, Upanishads, and other scriptures by saying that these came from the Bible.
- Like ‘Giri valam’ (Circumambulation of Hill Temples) practised at Tiruvannamalai every Purnima Day (Full Moon Day), they started circumambulation around Prayer Houses on various hillocks. An example is a Church on the hillock at Acharapakkam where they practice Pradakshina.
- Many Christian festivals are celebrated like the festivals of the local Hindu people. Diwali, Onam, Ayudha Puja, and Pongal are celebrated to make Hindus identify with Christianity.
- Many Christians are trying to “Christianize” traditional classical dances such as Bharata Natyam and Kuchipudi dances depicting the story of Jesus to make it more palatable to Indian Christian audiences and to attract innocent Hindus.
- In Vijayawada, Mary Matha Idol was installed on a huge hill. Some of the devotees would stay here for the three days and sleep on the premises of the church as a ritual. Devotees also offer hair to the Mother at the tonsuring centre and offered coconuts, flowers, and garlands. They offer Arthi to Mother Mary similar to Hindu worship. The priests (Pastors) performed ‘Samiti Divya Bali pooja.’ The devotees performed ‘Divyastha Prasada Aradhana’ and ‘swastata prarthanas.’
- They have adopted Carnatic music singing the songs on Jesus, Mary, and Christianity. They attracted or lured some of the Carnatic Musicians to sing only to attract Hindus who like Carnatic music.
- They are even distributing “prohibited medicines and drugs” and prompting conversions while users were under the influence.
- Many songs are composed on Jesus imitating Hindu Gods’ songs and tunes – Ayyappa, Lord Shiva, Harti, etc.
- They have even come out with an outrageous “New Community Bible” christened as the Indian Bible.
They have adopted these deceptive practices only to convert Hindus into Christianity. They have no backing from the Bible. It cannot satisfy the intellectual curiosity of the people. They cannot openly discuss the content of the Bible. It is full of killings, tortures, incest, sexual abuse, divisions, hatred, paedophilia, rape, and condemnation. It is worth remembering the words of the third President of the United States, Thomas Jefferson: “Millions of innocent men, women, and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch toward uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one-half the world fools and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth.” 
Mahatma Gandhi stated in 1935 that “If I had power and could legislate, the first thing I would ban is conversions.“
Deceptive practices of Christian Missionaries
“Missionaries are perfect nuisances and leave every place worse than they found it.” Charles Dickens (18121870).
Swami Dayananda Saraswati repeatedly mentioned that “Religious conversion by missionary activity remains an act of violence. It is an act of violence because it hurts deeply, not only the other members of the family of the converted but the entire community that comes to know of it.” 
Christianity is an aggressive religion intent on imposing their faith even at the expense of wiping out civilizations one by one. India is their target and they intend to destroy it at any cost. The end justifies the means. In the name of service, they enter the villages and convert the Hindus overnight with allurement, deception, and aggression.
TTD should take up these deceptive practices into account when planning the Ghar Waapasi program. HDPP should develop a number of booklets countering these deceptive practices and challenge them as to the intentions of inculcating or adopting Hindu traditions and customs and building Churches. You should challenge the Christian to show where in the Bible they can find these practices they are following. For example, where do they have Jesus Sahasranama in the Bible, where do they find Jesus giving upadesha standing in the Chariot, where do they find Carnatic dances and music in the Bible, and so on.
In addition to allurement, taking advantage of sick people, providing false information in the application of jobs to work in Hindu Temples, they have shamelessly resorted to adopting Hindu customs to woo the innocent, illiterate and vulnerable Hindus. As B R Haran says, “The Church uses the process of inculturation with an aim to adopt the well-established Hindu cultural practices to confuse, corrupt and change the minds of the gullible masses.”
Maria Wirth says I could not believe any longer in its vengeful God who will throw me into eternal hellfire if I go against his commands, like not going to Sunday Mass, and who, in the same breath, is called very loving. Maybe I got a bit too much of Christianity in a Convent boarding school. It did not bind me closer to it but made me sceptical.” 
“The Church may not kill any longer (it did earlier), but also sees Heathen as inferior and considers it as its duty to convert them all, which causes great damage to society.” (Letter written to Narendra Modi by Maria Wirth)
Christianity in India is more aggressive and more backward and regressive than Christianity in Europe or the USA. It seems that they are trying to counter their losses in the West with new converts in India. David Frawley (June 11, 2019-Twitted).
Christianity in India is more aggressive and more backward and regressive than Christianity in Europe or USA. It seems that they are trying to counter their losses in the West with new converts in India. The fact is that the world is steadily rejecting Christianity.
— Dr David Frawley (@davidfrawleyved) June 11, 2019
Frawley further said, “As long as Christians unleash their missionary warriors against Hindus, Hindus must counter them and expose their wrong beliefs. Christians cannot talk about religious harmony and respect while setting their missionary armies upon the world. Their mentality is not one of honouring the Divine in all, but of promoting a well-funded and determined conversion agenda for one point of view only.”
Concerned about the menace of conversion, the breakup of families, moral decay in the community, rampant deceptive practices of the Missionaries, Mahatma Gandhi stated in 1935 that “If I had power and could legislate, the first thing I would ban is conversions.”
He further stated that “When the missionary of another religion goes to them, he goes like a vendor of goods. He has no particular spiritual merit that will distinguish him from those to whom he goes. He does, however, possess material goods which he promises to those who will come to his fold.” (Harijan: April 3, 1937).
We request you to work toward the passage of the Anti-conversion Bill at the Central government level and the imposition of severe punitive laws for violating the Law.
HDPP under the aegis of TTD should realize that the Christian missionaries are converting Hindus into Christianity using various deceptive methods on a war footing in and around the Tirupathi area. A number of illegal Churches have come up at the foothills of Tirumala. Extensive conversion is happening in various institutions, hospitals, and on Tirumala itself.
GHHF suggests that HDPP should train at least 1000 Dharma Pracharaks by equipping them with adequate knowledge about Hinduism, nature, and deception of Christianity, Christian hatred toward Hindu Gods, Christian condemnation of Hindus to eternal fire, and brutality in the Bible. Enough literature should be prepared to contrast Hinduism and Christianity which would enable the Dharma Pracharaks to present the information intelligently, to counter the false narrative of Hinduism by Christians and expose their deception, lying, brutality, and atrocities.
TTD cannot be a mere spectator when many gullible Hindus are being converted in front of their own eyes, when the Christians call Lord Venkateswara as a STONE (Shila) when the Christians working in TTD insult Hindus and Hindu Gods, when the Christian employees in TTD call Sri Venkateswara Prasadam a Saitan food, and when a visiting Pope wants to put a cross across India.
It is TTD’s dharma to address these issues by appointing an adequate number of Dharma Pracharaks to the villages where they can contrast the two religions and invite all of them back to their original faith. For various reasons, they have taken the wrong route. It is the responsibility of TTD to bring them home. Initiate Ghar Waapasi immediately and stop the erosion of the Hindu population and welcome them back on track of the dharmic path.
Global Hindu Heritage Foundation would be happy to help in this noble cause, if necessary, to welcome Hindus back into Dharmic path.
GHHF would appreciate your discussion at the TTD Trust Board meeting on August 28. We request you to respond to our letter about the course of action being taken to preserve the sacredness of Lord Venkateswara.
Also, we request you to work toward the passage of the Anti-conversion Bill at the Central government level and the imposition of severe punitive laws for violating the Law. India’s Hindu richness is amply documented and appreciated by countless scholars. Annie Besant says, “Hinduism is the soul of India. Without Hinduism, there can be no India. Without Hinduism, India has no future. Hinduism is the soil into which India’s roots are stuck and if torn she will inevitably wither as a tree torn out of from its roots. Who shall save Hinduism, if not Hindus? If India’s own children do not cling to her faith, who shall guard it? Hindus alone can save India, India and Hinduism are one.”
As Hindus appointed to the Trust Board, you have the responsibility to save Hinduism, protect Hindu Dharma, practice Hindu customs, uphold the Hindu way of life and root out adharmic tactics encircling all Hindu Temples in India. You are all Hindus. You have an adequate Budget to propagate Hindu Dharma and encounter deceptive practices of other religions. It is time to look inside, search your soul, implore your heart, and awaken your conscience, it is time to think as a Hindu without any external pressures with no regards for name, fame, wealth, and power.
May Lord Venkateswara bless you all with enough courage, pride, fearlessness, strength and confidence to protect Hindu dharma to enrich the human life for the sake of Loka Kalyanam (human welfare).
- This letter was sent on August 27, 2020, to TTD Board Chairman and other officials to discuss and respond.
1. Text in Blue points to additional data on the topic.
2. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of PGurus.
 Christian inculturation of Hinduism is religious prostitution-B R Haran – Jan 10, 2015, BharataBharti.in
 Interview with Maria Wirth by Pradeep Krishnan (Part-I). – July 24, 2020, Newsgram.com
 Padma Bhushan David Frawley points out Christian Missionaries’ assault on Hindu Dharma. Sep 28, 2016, Newsgram.com