Police and CID team investigating the crime stated that the charge sheets comprising of 5000 pages and 6000 pages are initial charge sheets
The cold-blooded Mob lynching of two Hindu Sadhus and their driver captured on CCTV is still fresh in our mind. The horrific scenes are still reminded, how 2 innocent harmless Bhagwa clad Sadhus were brutally killed by a mob of 400 strong premeditated villagers.
#PalgharMobLynching investigation was handed over to the Maharashtra State Criminal Investigation Department (CID) after protest for fair investigation and strong demand for Central SIT or CBI probe. Maharashtra Cheif Minister Udhav Thackeray under pressure had to act and recommend CID investigation to avoid Central intervention then.
Surprisingly the charge sheet mentions that the lynching was based on rumors in the vicinity and had no religious angle to it.
The latest in the investigation, 2 charge Sheets are filed. Prime facia the charge sheet dis-regard religious angle to the Palghar Mob lynching of 2 Hindu Sadhus and their colleague driver as a routine accidental affair.
In an anticipated development in the Palghar Mob Lynching case, Maharashtra CID on Wednesday 15th July 2020, filed two charge sheets naming 126 individuals and two juveniles as accused to stand trial.
The charge sheet is filed in Palghar District Court. As per Police and the CID team investigating the crime stated that the charge sheets comprising 5000 pages and 6000 pages respectively are initial charge sheets. The probe and further investigation are going on with an additional charge sheet that can’t be ruled out. Surprisingly the charge sheet mentions that the lynching was based on rumors in the vicinity and had no religious angle to it.
Earlier in the day, sessions court rejected the bail plea of 25 accused persons in the Palghar Mob Lynching case. The accused had applied for bail on technical grounds which has been rejected by the Palghar district Dahanu Court.
In one instance villager committed suicide. The story was planted that the person during the investigation with police torture committed suicide. Turned out to be a totally false story.
What is Palghar Mob Lynching case?
On April 16, 2020, during the lockdown period, three men were lynched to death by a mob of more than 400 people in Gadchinchle in Maharashtra’s Palghar district, allegedly suspecting the victims to be thieves. The deceased were 2 Hindu Sadhus identified as Sushilgiri Maharaj Chikne and Maharaj Kalpavriksha Giri along with Nilesh Telwade their driver. They were reportedly pelted with stones at a first location near the village where they were stopped initially. Later with police intervention, they were taken to police outposts of the Forest Department, at this location the mob was mobilized instigated to brutally attack with sticks and rods. With 2 Hindu Sadhus seen in Bhagwa clothes became the target of attack of villagers with Communist Naxal violent behavior and Christian converts under the influence of Missionaries, who operate in religious conversion activity in these Tribal belts.
Kasa Police in Palghar District under its jurisdiction where the crime was reported, had arrested 156 people under multiple sections of IPC, while three police officials have been suspended and 35 police personnel transferred. With the charge sheet, rubbing brushing aside the religious angle to the killing raises many unanswered question’s and points to re-look at once again:
- The 1st spot where the Sadhus were stopped with minor thrashing, stone pelting was near the village where local 50-60 villagers gathered.
- Thereafter village lady Sarpanch intervened with police coming and taking the 3 men along with the vehicle to Forest Department Out-Post near-by area.
- In the meantime, who mobilized large numbers of villagers from surrounding villages to the Forest Dept Out-Post?
- Who spread the story of Hindu Sadhus are caught, we have to teach them a lesson?
- The 1st attack near the village can be called spontaneous.
- The 2nd brutal attack at the Forest department Out-Post was pre-planned, directed at the Hindu Sadhus.
- Was it some kind of made to look upon killing to install fear in the minds of many Hindu organizations working in this tribal belt fighting Naxal communist menace and Christian missionaries religious conversion?
- First-hand info indicates a fierce attack due to Hindu Sadhus turning it into the religious skirmish.
- Call records of calls made in the vicinity, mobile tower activity during this period of 1-2 hours after the 1st attack to mobilize the mob can expose many ring leaders in hiding. Mobile numbers active in this locality during this period can implicate direct involvement in the crime.
- Presence of Communist Naxal leaders, Christian Missionary Head, Ruling Party local leader, sudden presence at the Forest Out-Post raises serious malafied intention.
- Who instigated the mob to attack the Sadhus after things were sorted out in the Forest Out-Post?
- Why did police acted indifferently and posed as a bystander, when the mob went on a rampage. Were they instructed to keep quiet and watch the proceeding?
- The vehicle also was overturned and damaged. Still, police did not warn the mob nor defence firing.
- The foot soldiers along with few ring leaders are caught for the crime, the main perpetrators of the crime are still at large working behind the scenes.
- Sources indicate few main conspirators violent attackers are still at large in hiding in Silvassa – Union Territory, Gujarat adjoining the Palghar district.
- Naxal Communists, Missionaries, few Political affiliated NGOs are supporting the accused in the crime. They are arranging legal battle, bail, funding, etc.
- In one instance villager committed suicide. The story was planted that the person during the investigation with police torture committed suicide. Turned out to be a totally false story.
- Deep-rooted conspiracy, Nexus was noticed in the crime and only fair investigation can bring out the truth.
- Eyewash and giving the crime a regular angle is only to divert attention.
- The state has failed to protect innocent citizens under police presence.
- The state is held responsible, accountable, and answerable.
For the fair investigation, fast track justice, punishment for the accused, the only solution is Central Government intervention. For that Central Government SIT or CBI probe should be ordered immediately. Home Ministry Amit Shah should suo motu take cognizance and intervene.
1. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of PGurus.
- Trouble brewing in the new alliance partnership in Maharashtra Government? - August 1, 2022
- Dr. Subramanian Swamy to file case against 2 production companies for ‘false portrayal’ of ‘Ram Setu’ issue in its forthcoming movies titled Ram Setu and Setu - July 31, 2022
- All is not well with Karnataka BJP… - July 30, 2022
[…] खबर को अंग्रेजी में यहाँ […]
Who had recorded this instant, presumably with the help of from “dron”?? & posted it on social media ?? !!