A series of events that took place in Bengaluru from July 17th, 2017 to September 4th, 2017
2nd September 2017 marked the illegal slaughter of 2400 cows in Bengaluru all due to Police’s unwillingness to take action and overlooking the orders of Honourable High Court.
Here is a series of events that took place:
JUNE 17th, 2017
1) Gau Gyaan Foundation found an enormous number of cattle near Bismillah Shah Mosque gathered for slaughter purpose where more than 20 illegal slaughter houses are operating.
2) The petitioners approached Shivaji Nagar Police Station but they didn’t take the complaint stating whatever happening is legal.
3) The petitioners then approached DCP East Zone but no action took place yet again.
JULY 8th, 2017
Morning 2:00 AM –
1) Vehicle KA-05-AD-9965 owned by Syed Akram (President of Karnataka Beef Association) was carrying around 300 cattle’s illegally in inhumane & cruel manner.
2) Petitioners approached Bangalore Rural Police Control Room but none of the Police officials came to stop the vehicle.
3) The truck was followed by GGF but later Mahindra Scorpio KA05 MK 6996 joined and blocked the way of GGF member from the following truck.
After long wait, BBMP official came to police station but officials screamed and shouted at Gau Gyaan Foundation members & forcibly sent them out of Police Station.
Morning 8:00 AM –
1) Same vehicle KA-05-AD-9965 was spotted again by GGF at Doddi in Shivaji Nagar where cattle were unloaded by Syed Akram.
2) GGF Again Informed Police Control Room & other High Officials about cattle being unloaded however no action was taken by Police.
3) Shivaji Nagar Police Station was delaying by saying get the complaint from BBMP and then BBMP will seize the cattle. GGF called BBMP officials to the police station.
4) After a long wait, BBMP official came to the police station but officials screamed and shouted at GGF members & forcibly sent them out of Police Station. CD of this incident has been made.
5) When GGF visited Doddi on the same day i.e. July 8th, 2017, two more vehicles full of cattle were being unloaded at the same place, one being a white container.
Police Complaints Filed By ‘Dhyaan Foundation’:
1) 200/17 on August 16th, 2017 at Nelamangala Town Police Station.
2) 114/2017 on August 22nd, 2017 at Mulabagilu Police Station.
3) 443/17 on August 22nd, 2017 at Kunigal Police Station.
4) 205/2017 on August 23rd, 2017 at Doddaballapur Police Station.
5) 403/2017 on August 27th, 2017 at Madanayakanahalli Police Station.
6) City FIR Copies Not Received Yet.
AUGUST 30th, 2017
1) GGF went to Shivaji Nagar Police Station with Trial Court Order but police did not show any interest to obey the learned trial court order and ignored it taking no action. This has been recorded in CD
2) Despite there been an order by the Trial Court, no action was taken from Police even though after GGF & Advocate Pavan Shetty meeting DCP & giving representation.
AUGUST 31st, 2017
1) GGF found in the night at 1:00 AM found that more than 2400 cattle were brought in & around Doddi area. Photos were taken.
2) Now on 1st Petition was filed in High Court since Police Commissioner & Police Dept. did not show any interest to execute order of Trial Court to protect illegal Hoardings & slaughters
3) After the order of Trial Court on 30th August 2017, the competent Home Departments did not consider the trial court order and no action has been taken to save the cattle from Doddi which was under illegal custody & in an inhuman manner.
4) The place is just 100 meters away from Shivaji Nagar Police Station but no lawful response was received.
1) Facts and Circumstances are under extreme emergency otherwise cattle will be illegally slaughtered on 2nd September 2017. Hence the current Petition was filed in High Court.
2) No other petition is pending before Honorable Court for the same offence.
On September 3rd 2017, when Advocate Pavan Shetty arrived at Shivajinagar police station, the orders of honourable court were overlooked and an organized group of 7000 people took photographs of the advocate.
SUMMARY OF HC ORDER
1) The Honourable Justice Arvind Kumar, HC of Karnataka passed directly to the Bangalore city police commissioner and Jurisdictional police commissioner to rescue the illegally hoarded cattle illegally transported cattle’s which is kept for slaughter.
2) He further directed to take the cattle’s to Gaushala and cost of transportation to be borne by petitioners and further directed police to provide the protection during transportation and appointed two advocates Shree Ariga and Ms Akshata as court commissioner and survey area under protection of the police and identify calves, cows and cattle’s in the said area and provide report to the Hon judge.
SEPTEMBER 3rd, 2017
When Advocate Pavan Shetty arrived at Shivajinagar police station, the orders of the honourable court were overlooked and an organized group of 7000 people, possibly a minority religion as apparent from their getup, took photographs of the advocate.
SEPTEMBER 4th, 2017
Advocate Pavan Shetty had filed a criminal case against the police for not abiding by the orders of Honourable High Court.
But now will any action bring back the lives of 2400 poor cows who got illegally slaughtered? Have Indian political parties reached so far with their appeasement of minorities that the orders of High Court and laws like ‘Karnataka Prevention of Slaughter and Preservation of Cattle Act, 2010’ will be broken openly? Something the people of this country especially Karnataka needs to ponder upon!
Latest posts by Team PGurus (see all)
- Son of Asthana worked at Sterling Biotech, daughter’s marriage party at Sterling farmhouse, accuses Prashant Bhushan - November 22, 2017
- Haasan’s Haasya Leela! Planning film portraying Hindus as extremists and terrorists? - November 21, 2017
- Income Tax exposes the lies of Prannoy Roy in Money Laundering, Stock Exchange manipulations – Part 2 - November 21, 2017