Rajiv Malhotra Ji gave a Webinar on Feb 2nd, 2020 on ‘Breaking India’ topic. This article is to highlight the points raised by Rajiv-Ji along with my comments on the issues he raised.
1) India is in the middle of the huge Kurukshetra around the world.
My notes: The reference here is to the Global mafia of Globalists, Missionaries and US agencies from West, Islamic Ummah mainly from Saudi Arabia and Muslim diaspora and Marxists/Naxals and Separatists from China. Globalists are those like George Soros (who recently outburst at Davos conference against India and Narendra Modi) and others who constitute Western Establishment.
West has Think Tanks where they have both left and right wings think tanks providing input for Judicial positions, policies etc., but India doesn’t have such a system.
2) The global problem cannot have a local solution.
My notes: BJP may control local media, or arrest Urban Naxals inside the country, but the problem is outside and needs bold and innovative actions, effective lobbying, or even use similar methods as China, in countering the Western Establishment game which is more effective than the West.
3) There is a long story of mental and emotional violence much before the violence seen on the streets and by the time it spills into the street, it is too late.
My notes: There is a pattern in inventing lies like Kashmiri Muslims are suffering while not mentioning even once about half million Kashmiris Hindus who are living as refugees in their own country for last 30 years, or total lies about CAA and NRC, showing BJP and Modi is intolerant (such as cover page on ‘The Economist’), or never showing when Hindus are victims and constantly magnifying hundredfold when Muslims are victims. All of these are to turn Muslims against India and Hindus. Let us not forget ISIS is a creation of West to disintegrate the Middle East and that Muslim League was made powerful by British resulting in the division of India. Using existing fault lines and divisions is well-known ploy like the missionaries did in Rwanda where they set one tribe against another that ended up in genocide, It is the same to what they did throughout last 2000 years whether it is Americas, Africa and now Asia, particularly India. Let us not miss the fact that most of the propaganda is coming from Globalist Jewish owned/managed media such as NY Times, CNN, Time and many others who also control finance, pharma and weapons industry in the West. On the academic front, there are Wendy Doniger, Audrey Trushke, Witzel who are also Jewish and have deep connections to the missionary mafia and are perhaps serving as a distraction to mask the real intent. Anyone who cares to read should read Mahatma Gandhi’s deep abhorrence to missionaries activities in India.
The intersecting interests of Globalists, Missionaries and Western institutions resulted in an industry of dubious Western and their counterpart Indian NGOs, Human Rights industry, Awards (Magsaysay, Nobel and other prizes) industry, and Western media with their counterparts in India all constitute Global mafia which is working to weaken and break India. India is the focal point of these interests, where India should not be allowed to become another challenge like China, but at the same time not totally disintegrate so as to contain China. These interests want to use India to provide a constant stream of Technical Coolies to build Western institutions but not allow India to develop its own institutions.
4) India is lacking an effective counteroffensive of intellectual Kshatriyas. We may see some Indian minister making emotional outbursts on the agenda of external forces but deep structural issues exist within India to make an ineffective response. India needs intellectual Kshatriya’s centres, something like Intellectual Kshatriya Academy to guide the highest-ranking positions in Government.
West has Think Tanks where they have both left and right wings think tanks providing input for Judicial positions, policies etc., but India doesn’t have such a system. There are 300 seminaries in the US and in India there are thousands of Madrassas, 20 intellectual Madrassas (in India) along with left which has huge infrastructure. On the contrary, there is very little to show in spite of thousands of crores of rupees spent on institutions like ICSSR (Indian Council for Social Sciences Research) while organizations like Infinity Foundation which is headed by Rajiv Ji is starved of funds for the kind of activities it would like to take. While the Chinese have set up very effective institutions across the World, India is seriously lacking in that.
Modi Ji needs to come out of shackles of bureaucracy and create external think tanks with proven leaders and use them as advisories for each of the Central Ministries.
My notes: On the contrary, we have many dubious NGOs supporting Western agenda in India (recent Soros outburst on spending billions on such NGOs to take on India etc is just an example). Billions are pouring through FCRA from Western institutions, many more from hawala routes and are feeding these NGOs trying to subvert anything Government does through Judicial appropriation, by creating dubious reasons to stop Hindu and Indian practices such as Diwali, which according to them is polluting, while Bakri-id, where millions of animals slaughtered many times in public places, is not polluting, entry of women in ONE Sabarimala temple is an issue but not a single Mosque allowing women is not, magnifying every small wrong deed by some Hindu spiritual leaders, but put the rapes of nuns in churches under wraps, trying to categorize every Hindu practice as superstition (a demonic pagan practice) through dubious anti-superstition laws, inventing dubious environmental excuses against Hindu Spiritual establishments such as Art of Living or Isha Foundation. Just last financial year, 200 million dollars poured into Andhra Pradesh, 300+ million dollars in Tamilnadu and overall billions are being poured into India each year, mostly to subvert and break India.
5) India is looking for talent within rank and file and not bringing outside talent.
ICSSR is a good example of this which is a result of seasoned bureaucrats managing it with little outside talent, especially at the top.
My Notes: One of the main issues many say with Modi Ji is his reliance on bureaucrats which apparently he himself acknowledged. Modi Ji is carrying the same mindset as he did in Gujarat where he successfully moulded the bureaucracy to deliver results, but at the national level, the bureaucrats are well seasoned who are apt at their own survival no matter what Government is in power. They may say and appear to do what makes their Government bosses happy, but in reality, most of them are ineffective and inefficient at the least and horrendously corrupt at worst. There is little input from experts from outside and even if there is, it gets easily manoeuvred and masked by the constant surrounding of bureaucrats. This is the biggest undoing of Modi Ji from many accounts, according to best of his admirers.
6) Good listeners but poor implementation.
My Notes: Rajiv Ji is referring to how the top brass (Government, RSS) and the bottom activists/citizens are very receptive, but the bureaucracy in the middle is extremely lacking in performance in spite of many thousands of crores of rupees spent on them. If you go talk to those in ICSSR institutions (Indian Council of Social Sciences Research) they talk you nicely, but they make you look like they are doing a favour to you.
1) Bring external talent to head institutions like ICSSR. Rajiv Ji expressed interest to take such position and show results.
My notes: We recently spoke with a Khadi board member who accounted from his 3 years of experience on how the schemes at the top announced by Modi Ji are effectively siphoned off and stolen before it reaches the end recipients. Modi Ji needs to come out of shackles of bureaucracy and create external think tanks with proven leaders and use them as advisories for each of the Central Ministries.
2) Make Mandirs in educational centres’ premises along with worship. Mosques and Churches do all the time. Hindu pride should come from keepers of Dharma.
3) Structural changes are needed in Government exams such as UPSC and others. The material and the selection is not bringing the best in the country.
My Notes: It is mind-boggling to read Arvind Kumar article on JNU selection process, where it seems to be designed to select and mould those who will divide and break India.
4) Infinity Foundation is bringing up Breaking India book as course work and Rajiv Ji invited other institutions to co-brand it and disseminate the information.
1. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of PGurus.
 DC rally at Lincoln Memorial highlighting Mahatma Gandhi’s message against Christian missionary menace in India – 24th December 2019, PGurus.com
Latest posts by Satya Dosapati (see all)
- ‘Understanding the mind of a voter –lessons to BJP from the recent State Elections’ - February 14, 2020
- India urgently needs to come to terms with Global Kurukshetra, the global forces planning to disintegrate it. - February 12, 2020
- Rallies in support of India’s Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) and to counter deliberate lies spread against it by some Organizations. - December 30, 2019