According to a report, there have been 36k rape cases in India since Dec 2012. But “Secular Media” decides which one they want to broadcast with pure propaganda.
Kathua Rape case is one of the heinous and despicable incidents that forces you to feel guilty of being a human. An 8-year-old girl had gone for grazing horses in the nearby forest at about 1230 hrs on 10.01.2018 and never returned to the home and her father had lodged a complaint on 12.01.2018. After reading the FIR report (if there is no manipulation in the FIR report), one would feel like an electric current running through your nerves and your blood would boil at 100 degree Celsius and feels like shooting the rapist immediately. The rapist must be punished and justice must be given to the girl’s family.
The incident took place in the 2nd week of January but media came out of their slumber in 2nd week of March, almost after 2 months. The most surprising thing is, so-called ‘Secular’ Journalists have started to blame the entire Hindu community and labelled them as ‘Nationalists’. According to them they were shouting “Jai Shri Ram” slogans and waving our National Tri-Color flag so they are Nationalists and entire Hindu community is responsible. They didn’t even flinch for a moment before revealing the religion and tribe of the victim.
In other cases where victim belongs to Majority and rapist is from Minority, their indignation demurs and their journalism stops to express the same kind of concern about the victim. For Kathua Rape case, they said: “The Plotters of Kathua represent many millions of such Hindus”. How it is possible that 8 people who are involved in the case represent millions of Hindus? Are they trying to communalize the case and pouring oil on the fire?
In April this year, two rapes happened, which were more heinous and despicable than the Kathua rape case, none from secular media outraged like they are doing for Kathua case.
Let me summarize Seculars’ thinking in a sarcastic manner:
“Few Hindu people are taking Tri-Color in their hand and supporting the rapist, Entire Hindu community is DANGEROUS for World Peace.
Stone Pelters taking ISIS flag in their hand & obstructing Army’s anti-terrorist operation, still ISLAM is for World peace.”
This is not the end of their propaganda. They didn’t reveal the facts about the case. Let me give the rebuttal to their claim:
- According to the lawyers of Jammu, Bar association supported the rapist. But lawyers of Jammu categorically denied this media report and they did a press conference to clarify their stand about the case.
- They made it clear that they didn’t support the rapist and wanted the CBI inquiry instead of handing over the case to Srinagar Crime branch. The reason is, the officer who is leading the case, Iftikar Wani, himself accused of killing a boy in the custody and raped his sister and went to Jail for 1 year. Why didn’t Secular Media reveal this fact? Read here the full interview of B.S. Salathia, President, J&K high court bar association. He clarified his stand and blamed the Secular Media to communalize the case and misreport the facts.
- Girl’s father in his interview told that Hindu community in his village is very helpful and they have been living peacefully with them without any problem.
- Srinagar Crime branch had tortured villagers so much that entire village fled to the near(Kootah) area in Kathua for their safety alleging torture and harassment. The Sarpanch (Head) of the village said: “We are not supporting the rapist but protesting against the unfair investigation. The case must be given to CBI for a fair trial.”
- Alleged culprit, Sanji Ram, called Vishal from another state (Uttar Pradesh) to rape the girl. When media did ground reporting and reached Vishal’s college (in another state), media came to know that he was giving exam and attending the college (according to College professor and attendance sheet). So how one person can be at the two different places at the same time? Another twist is: Maybe Sanji Ram bribed college teachers? That is still to prove. But few sections of Journalist already declared Vishal a rapist. He may be a rapist or may not be. But they didn’t wait for judgment but started pouring oil into the fuel.
- The rape happened inside the temple and victim was kept inside the temple for 7 days. But as per ground reporting, the temple has 4 windows and 3 entry doors. Devotees from 3 different villages visit the temple twice a day for the religious worship. The question arises, how is it possible to keep someone captive for one week in such a place? But Secular media already passed the judgment to give it religious angle and blamed the Hindu religious place.
- On 15th January, Temple celebrated a Hindu festival (Makar Sankranti) with huge gathering and still, villagers were unaware of the fact that there was Girl inside the temple? Is it possible? Yes, it is possible only when someone fabricated the story and gave a religious angle to it. Please check the above video (ground reporting) for more details.
- According to a report, there have been 36k rape cases in India since Dec 2012. But “Secular Media” decides which one they want to broadcast with pure propaganda. In April this year, two rapes happened, which were more heinous and despicable than the Kathua rape case but the only difference was, here the culprit belonged to Muslim community, none from secular media outraged like they are doing for Kathua case. Maybe that didn’t suit their agenda?
Their articles and priorities regarding news lead to questions on ideas and assumptions that suck India into isolationism, teach moral relativism that precludes Indians among a conception of what is good.
The two BJP State Ministers (Lal Singh and Chander Prakash Ganga) who supported the rapist resigned from the party. But it had already tarnished the party’s image in J&K. BJP failed to handle the Kathua Rape case. The silence of top BJP women Ministers showed how concerned they are about the case and women’s safety. The saddest part is: Politicians who were fighting against Women rights in 2012 (during Delhi Gang rape) are on silent mode in 2018 and Politicians which were in silent mode in 2012 and now fighting for Women rights.
Sometimes these journalists are bringing more shame for India by their malevolent prejudice. Their articles and priorities regarding news lead to questions on ideas and assumptions that suck India into isolationism, teach moral relativism that precludes Indians among a conception of what is good. This propaganda alone is sufficiently disquieting in a country of extraordinary religious and cultural diversity.
1. Text in Blue points to additional data on the topic.
2. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of PGurus.