This article is the continuation of the Moses, Jesus and the Prophet (PBUH): who are they if not self-styled godmen? where “The indiscriminate use of the phrase self-styled godman for Hindus’ Swamijis and Gurujis” was discussed.
In fact, it is an act of emphasizing the Christian concept that one cannot be self-made in spirituality and one needs the Church and their middlemen priests to access god. It is this philosophy that has been infused into all discourses and made the phrase self-styled godmen as a derogatory one and is cunningly applied to Hindu Swamijis and Gurujis alone. Thus, every usage of the phrase, which is invariably derogatory, is arguably an overt Christian act.
People want – and have a right to – a living breathing Guru to guide them, not a dead person who cannot save himself or herself.
Which Tamizh Nayanmar and Azhwar was a proclaimed saint from a Mutt and not a self-styled one? What about Kabir and Guru Gobind Singh? What about Buddha and Mahavira? Did somebody anoint them as proclaimed Mutt head or a graduate of a Mutt before they could preach their version of spiritualism and theology? Which Tamizh Siddhar is from a Mutt or a defined Sampradaya? Which Mutt was Adi Sankara the head of? Which Mutt was Sri Ramanuja from? They all went on to found great Mutts and massive Sampradayas and more in their own self-proclaimed self-styled way.
This attack on self-styled, self-proclaimed is an attack on every human, not just Hindus. The materialists are loudly proclaiming Humans are nothing more than a bag of flesh. It is an attack on the innate spirituality in every being. One has every right to be a materialistic miserable depressed wreck but has no right to attack the roots of spirituality itself (especially of others’).
The only difference between the Abrahamic (desert) religions and Hinduism is the latter is open to such noble beings arising from anywhere and any community. This open architecture (as propounded systematically and being propagated by Rajiv Malhotra) is what is under attack, and consequently, the spiritual space that this architecture allows is under attack as well. The Abrahamic desert religions do not want any spiritual leader to arise, or the space to exist, as it will become a challenge to their existing deified self-styled godmen founders’ hegemony.
People want – and have a right to – a living breathing Guru to guide them, not a dead person who cannot save himself or herself. This innate need shakes the very foundation of Abrahamic (desert) religions’ theology: their master is the last master, the last prophet or the last son of god, and no more godmen are to be allowed which can challenge their supremacy.
Worship of Rama has been attested to, archaeologically, from the Balkans to the Far-East. Where are those Hindus now?
Is it still not obvious why every Swamiji and Guruji is attacked? Every person, not just Hindus, accept that the politicians are openly corrupt, the criminal justice system is unreliable, the bureaucrats are boldly corrupt, the policemen are their foot soldiers (willingly or unwillingly), and the media is morally bankrupt. Yet, they believe in every media story and every judgment of guilt. Who are the naïve acting self-loathing Hindus fooling?
THE POOR GULLIBLE HINDUS
It is only Hindus who believe naïvely every label given to them, every story given to them as their history or philosophy, however negative it is to their own survival and dignity. Hindus have even shamelessly allowed the noble word bhakt to be so abused and misused.
Hindus believe in the concocted history fed to them, without using even the least common sense. How can caste by birth be possible arithmetically? — How can the Westerners (Greeks) invent maths or science? Try doing basic addition and subtraction with their childish Roman numerals (it is impossible without Indian numerals; in fact, the Arabs called it al-Hind meaning “from Hindus.”). Yet, there is no shortage of Hinduphobes who will reject such common sense truths.
Where are the Hindus of Kashmir, Nagaland, Pakistan, Bangladesh and more? Worship of Rama has been attested to, archaeologically, from the Balkans to the Far-East. Where are those Hindus now? Do not the Hindus see an exponential decline in their numbers that is still ongoing?
Hindus, for the sake of entire humanity’s sane survival, wake up!
- Wikipedia contributors (2018) Presstitute. Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Presstitute&oldid=845658785 [Accessed June 22, 2018].
- Malhotra R The importance of protecting our gurus. Available at: https://rajivmalhotra.com/library/articles/importance-protecting-gurus/ [Accessed April 25, 2018].
- Wake up Hindus: Kumbh Mela under attack, not Daati Maharaj or Swami Nithyananda (2018) The Rational Hindu. Available at: https://therationalhindu.com/wake-up-hindus-kumbh-mela-under-attack-not-daati-maharaj-or-swami-nithyananda-c7cd462658c7 [Accessed June 22, 2018].
- From Kathua to Kanchi: how the secular police-prosecution-media nexus twists the arms of the… (2018) The Rational Hindu. Available at: https://therationalhindu.com/from-kathua-to-kanchi-how-the-secular-police-prosecution-media-nexus-twists-the-arms-of-the-a944f77da211 [Accessed June 18, 2018].
- Wikipedia contributors (2018) Catholic Church sexual abuse cases. Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases&oldid=836032052 [Accessed April 21, 2018].
- Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse. Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse. Available at: https://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/front [Accessed March 18, 2018].
- Why has South India’s Catholic Church re-inducted a convicted child molester priest? (2016) The News Minute. Available at: https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/why-has-south-india%E2%80%99s-catholic-church-re-inducted-convicted-child-molester-priest-39078 [Accessed April 21, 2018].
- Sherwood H (2017) Pope Francis asks for forgiveness for church’s role in Rwanda genocide. The Guardian. Available at: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/20/pope-francis-asks-for-forgiveness-for-churchs-role-in-rwanda-genocide [Accessed September 19, 2017].
- OA-hg T/. (2016) Mexican Indigenous Ask Pope to Apologize for Mass Genocide. teleSUR. Available at: https://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Mexican-Indigenous-Ask-Pope-to-Apologize-for-Massive-Genocide-20160207-0033.html [Accessed April 30, 2018].
- Priyanka Vadra continues the illegal abuse of Gandhi’s name and legacy - March 19, 2019
- Is secularism the other side of genocide and is it thus unconstitutional? - November 10, 2018
- Is Yogi’s government inadvertently putting the Kumbh Mela at subversive risk by Breaking India forces at Harvard et al? - October 17, 2018