1. As much as business travellers, pilgrims are fuelling the growth of air travel in India. Airports close to temple towns are full of Hindu pilgrims every day. This signifies that not only तीर्थ यात्रा is alive and well, but also that the segment of Hindus not secularised by the Convent education now has enough money to spend on air travel for pilgrimage.
2. Abrahamics destroyed two great polytheists and moortipujak Civilisations-Greek and Roman-by destroying their festivals. They are trying the same trick with Hindus, but Hindu festivals instead of dying are only becoming even more popular. Hindus all over the subcontinent worship all and same Gods, but each region also has a Prime Deity, and a festival dedicated to it: Ramleela in UP, Garba in Gujarat, Ganesh Chaturthi in Maharashtra, Onam in Kerala, Pongal in Tamil Nadu, छठ in Bihar, Durga Puja in West Bengal, रजो festival and Rathyatra in Odisha, Bihu in Assam, and so on. But as Abrahamics are desperately trying to destroy them, all our festivals are going Pan-Indian.
3. At most of the times, our kings ruled areas overlapping many of our linguistic regions, but they never tried to impose any one language. We must respect this policy of our great and wise ancestors. Each state must do everything-education, administration, recruitment at all levels only in its own language. For all India services, we may draw from these personnels only in the population ratios. As for communication among these different linguistic regions, one, we all know even now the languages we need to know, and two, the device Modi and Bear Grylls used to communicate with each other through each speaking a different language can and should become available to all of us, like mobiles, burying all the linguistic chauvinists once and forever.
4. And, voices of the Free Market fundamentalists seem to have started reaching the ears of the government.
- Construction of plinth of Ayodhya Ram Mandir super-structure has begun; will be completed by May: Trust - January 27, 2022
- ED arrests Karvy stock broking CMD Parthasarathy, CFO Hari in swindling of more than Rs.2874 crores of investors - January 27, 2022
- Padma Vibhushan to CDS General Bipin Rawat, Kalyan Singh. Padma Bhushan to Ghulam Nabi Azad, Buddhadeb Bhattacharjee. Padma Shri to Neeraj Chopra, Sonu Nigam - January 25, 2022