All are invited to this webinar. Rajiv Malhotra, the author of Breaking India, Being Different and many seminal works will be giving a talk followed by a Question and Answer session. The details are as follows:
Date/Time: Sunday, Feb 2, 2020 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
From your Smartphones
a) Install, ‘Zoom’ app on your smartphone
b) Click: RM talk on mobile
From your Laptop:
Click: RM talk on laptop
Note: You can also join Facebook Live event using the link below (Click on Videos/ Live), but it is not possible to ask questions from this link:
Click: RM talk on Facebook Live
Global Hindu Heritage Foundation (GHHF) and PGurus urge you to participate in this talk by Rajiv Malhotra-ji on ‘Breaking India’, based on his classic work on forces working to destroy India and its cultural roots. It is phenomenal work and helps us make sense of what we see every day such as:
- Why is Western media and institutions so anti-India and anti-Hindu with blatant lies.
- Why do NGOs that supposedly protect human rights are so biased when it comes to Hindus?
- Why do Western Governments pass resolutions on something like CAA that is helping most brutalized people?
- How the mafia at work has genesis many centuries ago?
Rajiv-ji peels open the layers at work and lays bare the enormous dangers we face if we do not take it with the seriousness it requires. His work has now seeped into the consciousness of India and ‘Break India forces’ has become an established categorization of forces working in India and abroad.
- Stay Home, Stay Safe! advises Bengaluru Police to its residents - April 1, 2020
- All Tablighi foreign preachers violated VISA norms to land in India. All claimed as tourists and Govt decided to blacklist all such foreign preachers - March 31, 2020
- Sheer hypocrisy of Liberals & Left exposed - March 30, 2020