It was nice to listen to 90-minutes of sweet nothings (okay sweet somethings) but the question, “Where is the action?” refuses to go away. How come all the crooked, corrupt morally flexible VVIPs are still roaming in broad daylight?
These are your most loyal, card-carrying supporters, who came out in droves to support, thinking that you will put the corrupt in jail and reduce taxes. You must declare a Personal Income Tax Holiday for an exploratory two-year period to soothe this long-suffering constituency.
- National Herald – This was all Dr. Swamy. It was his effort, despite the machinations of someone close to you who you think the world of. But you could have put them in jail. Your Home Ministry is still acting on the dual (or is it multiple?) citizenships of Rahul Gandhi. The papers from Companies House of UK, clearly show Rahul signing as Company Secretary of BackOps UK, stating his citizenship as British. It does not get more Black and White than this.
- Ram Mandir – Remember your Vikas/ Vichar talks leading up to the 2014 elections? You had the hardest of hardcore Hindutva supporters convinced that you will act on it as soon as you come to power. Well, the Narasimha Rao government gave an affidavit to the Supreme Court affirming that the govt. would take over the land and build a Mandir, had a Hindu temple existed previously. This is also a Black and White matter. Pending for 15 years, since the Archaeological Society Report came in 2003. You can act on it today and inform the Supreme Court that you have carried out the wishes of a Congress-led government.
- Jailing VVIPs – What on earth is happening here? Mr. Chidambaram (PC) signed that he had in his possession a top-secret document about his involvement in Aircel-Maxis written by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) for the Supreme Court! And you know who gave him that paper. But instead of jailing PC, you have put the honest investigating officer Rajeshwar Singh under the lens? A Tamil Nadu officer is probing an already proven-to-be-innocent instance of Singh’s conduct? This was the legacy of Mr. Adhia and you are continuing this? Do you know that in the course of his investigation of INX Media Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) clearance, Rajeshwar Singh unearthed another 5 illegal clearances, such as Katra and Orange Telecom? Katra news surfaced in March of 2018 and yet nothing seems to have happened! And what about your Finance Minister, who is still sitting on the Sanction for Prosecution of 5 Govt. officers? Not only is he not acting against the corrupt, but he is also allowing a probe of an Honest officer! Mr. Prime Minister, with friends like these…
- Tax Holiday for Middle Class – This is your core constituency and with all due respect, no one in the Middle Class agrees about your claims. These are your most loyal, card-carrying supporters, who came out in droves to support, thinking that you will put the corrupt in jail and reduce taxes. You must declare a Personal Income Tax Holiday for an exploratory two-year period to soothe this long-suffering constituency. And direct the 80,000 officers of the Income Tax Department, who will be freed from their tasks, to hunt down the Black Money salted away in Tax Havens.
I and a few others, earnest friends who want the best for the country, have been urging you to act now for months. The window is surely but slowly closing. You are getting bad advice from an echo chamber. I don’t know if this post will reach your desk or not – but I do know this. Congress will not be this kind to you, should they come to power in 2019 and I might add that you are by your inaction, gifting the country to them on a platter. Remember what they did to a certain Minister of State for Home in Gujarat when you were the Chief Minister.
 Subramanian Swamy urges Home Ministry to probe into Rahul Gandhi’s secret British citizenship – Sep 21, 2017, PGurus.com
 Narasimha Rao Government’s affidavit to Supreme Court in 1994 turns out to be crucial in Ayodhya case – Dec 27, 2018, PGurus.com
 Fresh trouble for Karti: ED set to book him in another FIPB case – Mar 19, 2018,DailyHunt.in
His first book NDTV Frauds has been published and is an Amazon Bestseller.It ranked second among all eBooks that were self-published in 2017.
His second book, The Gist of GSTN which too is available on Amazon as an e-Book and as a paperback.
His third book, The Rise and Fall of AAP is also available in print version or as an e-Book on Amazon.
His fourth book, C-Company just released to rave reviews and can be bought as a print version or as an e-Book on Amazon.
Latest posts by Sree Iyer (see all)
- SAT should not stay SEBI order on NDTV - June 16, 2019
- P5 – Will Modi clean house of corrupt IAS officers? - June 14, 2019
- Who are behind the termination of IT Commissioner S K Srivastava who exposed NDTV and Chidambaram frauds? - June 12, 2019