As India awaits the results of elections in the next few days, many who are in the know of Delhi politics are worried about what is on the cards if the voters throw up an indecisive mandate. Based on the news, even though Congress was not able to contest jointly with any other political party in critical North India, it is actively pursuing to bring all opposition parties together and even insisting that the PM be from Congress, which means either Rahul Gandhi or P Chidambaram. Reading between the lines, how is Congress expecting to accomplish this and where is their confidence coming from? The answer lies in the Congress money power. Word on the street is that Chidambaram and Sonia Gandhi with their enormous looted resources under the UPA regime have put up prices, possibly price per MP seat to join the coalition. Given that Modi has almost driven them to the point of extinction politically, for most of these looters it is a do or die situation for their political relevance and their ability to continue to loot the country.
Money is everything for Congress
Here are a couple of instances that were revealed by knowledgeable sources:
- Under the Narasimha Rao (PVN) regime, the then Minister of State Rajesh Pilot wanted K P S Gill to be appointed the Director General of Police (DGP) of Jammu & Kashmir. PVN agreed and signed the order but Chidambaram, who got a whiff of this convinced PVN against it and got the order canceled. The reason? J & K was a huge money maker for the party (remember the Government spends close to Rs.91,300 per person) as opposed to Rs.4,300 per person in Uttar Pradesh. Gill had just brought Punjab back to normalcy and being an Assam cadre man, he was very knowledgeable about the insurgent tactics. If he had taken control then, J & K would have been a peaceful haven by now.
- Kamal Nath allegedly got the Chief Ministership of Madhya Pradesh more because of his promise to manage the State election expenses on his own and the promise to send money back to Rahul Gandhi. In this he outbid his rival, Jyotiraditya Scindia and now the people of MP are paying the price as corruption has reared its ugly head in the state.
Sonia the fourth richest politician
According to the German newspaper Die Welt, Sonia Gandhi is the fourth richest politician in the world and Chidambaram who was the finance minister with many financial fraud cases is believed to have amassed billions of dollars (his son once tweeted his worth is 100 billion dollars!). In this mix, it also brought in pliable members of the top judiciary with one account revealing that negotiation took place with a Supreme Court Judge where if BJP gets 150 seats or less, the judge will remove all the cases against Chidambaram family and put Narendra Modi and Amit Shah behind bars. It is not easy to dismiss such revelations as conspiracy theories given the ‘deep state’, as the Supreme Court Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi recently referred to when sexual discrimination charges were leveled against him because he is not cooperating with certain forces in the country.
The Conversion lobby
Then there is another angle to this whole thing that needs to be looked into. Is there a possibility Congress is driven and helped by missionary establishment and Pakistan? As many noted, several sections of Congress manifesto related to security seemed as though they were written by Pakistan. Then there is the missionary establishment. Ian Bremmer in a recent interview had the audacity to mention the closing of many NGOs based on FCRA guidelines as one of the reasons for Modi to be divisive. What are these NGOs? These are overwhelmingly missionary establishments engaged in large scale conversions in India. The plan of this establishment is with enough Christian conversions along with fertility growth of Muslims there will be a quid pro quo situation where Congress will have a stranglehold on power in India (35% vote share) and in return, they will have free access to convert India.
Laws such as community violence bill, anti-superstition bills to relegate all Hindu practices as superstitious pagan practices and banned along with free hand to terrorists will make life of non-Christians and non-Muslims, mainly Hindus into hell, as second class citizens and will be forced to convert to have respectable living in India. Given that the manner Sonia Gandhi came to power after mysterious deaths of the people before her in Congress, the daylight murder of Swami Lakshmanananda for hindering conversions allegedly by the head of World Vision India and Congress Rajya Sabha member Radha Kant Nayak during UPA rule, the Hindu Terror accusations and subsequent torture of Swami Aseemananda whose work has been blocking conversions, the arrest of Swami Jayendra Saraswati for his work with Dalits to bring them into mainstream Hindu fold, there is an element of truth in assertions of those like Dr. Swamy that there could be notorious Vatican secret agencies like Opus Dei actively working in India at least during Sonia Gandhi UPA rule or the missionary establishment is working hand in glove with Sonia Congress. Once the UPA comes to power, they will help Sonia Gandhi figure out ways to eliminate Amit Shah and Narendra Modi, for example by foisting criminal charges leading to a death sentence to Amit Shah and Narendra Modi running to pillar to post on 2002 Gujarat riots charges. According to one account, they may even consider slow death by poisoning to Narendra Modi which is the least risky way to assassinate popular leaders.
While this may sound alarmist, history and particularly Congress record indicates anything is possible. Desperate times require desperate measures.
1. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of PGurus.
 Article 35A repeal, India should not lose the opportunity (before model code kicks in) – Mar 2, 2019, PGurus.com
- Delhi riots and its urgent lessons of Global designs for India - March 11, 2020
- ‘Understanding the mind of a voter –lessons to BJP from the recent State Elections’ - February 14, 2020
- India urgently needs to come to terms with Global Kurukshetra, the global forces planning to disintegrate it. - February 12, 2020