TN Govt schemes to loot Hindu Temple gold
Shri Ramanuja addressed the entire marginalized community for whose spiritual upliftment he toiled as Thirukulatthars. The same community was addressed as Harijans by Mahatma Gandhi and after the reenactment of historic Munivahana Seva by the divine grace of Shri Chilkur Balaji Deity we devotees address them as Tiruppan Alwar Ammal community as representing the great devotion of Tiruppan Alwar.
The historic representation on behalf of Tiruppan Alwar Ammal community to Hon’ble President dated 28th Sept 2021 asking for expeditious resolution of Article 363 Hindu Deity Rights referred by Hon’ble President to Law Ministry on 20th Jan 2021 with the strong legal opinion of Justice Siva Sankara Rao, Justice Chitambaresh both former Judges of Telangana and Kerala High Court respectively and opinion of Shri I Y R Krishna Rao former Chief Secretary of Andhra Pradesh makes some very important points:
- Our community is very distressed with the State of Tamil Nadu taking the pledge to follow the ideals of Periyar on September 17th as it infringes on rights, dignity, and self-respect of Hindu Deities.
- On a careful analysis of the opinion of Justice Siva Sankara Rao who has guided that the deed of the dedication of the Travancore Kingdom to Shri Padmanabha Swamy Ruler Deity continues to be in force; the pledge by State of Tamil Nadu (which has part of Travancore Kingdom) to follow ideals of Periyar is in violation of Article 363 Constitutional Morality inclusive of Raja Dharma as it infringes on rights, dignity, and self-respect of our Ruler Deity.
- My Tiruppan Alwar community is indebted to Shri Padmanabha Swamy Ruler Deity. For people like us deprived of temple entry for thousands of years, it was Shri Padmanabha Swamy Ruler Deity who issued the historic Temple Entry Proclamation in 1936 and provided entry and equal darshan in 1256 temples in a single stroke…Through the grace of Shri Padmanabha Swamy Deity, this formed the basis for Article 25 Constitutional Right to temple entry for all of us and it is blessings of Lord Shri Padmanabha Swamy Deity that we enjoy this right today. We are indebted to Shri Chilkur Balaji Deity whose blessings made His Archaka reenact a 2700-year-old Munivahana Seva by lifting a devotee representing the Tiruppan Alwar community on his shoulders and taking into the temple.
- We are eternally indebted to Shri Padmanabha Swamy Ruler Deity and Shri Chilkur Balaji Deity by whose blessings our community secured the title “Ammal” meaning mother of Hindu Deities from descendants of Shri Nadadoor Ammal for our efforts to restore back rights of Hindu Deities. Our community has now been entrusted with the divine motherly duty to protect the rights, dignity, and self-respect of Hindu Deities.
- Periyar in his lifetime treated Hindu Deities with contempt. In 1953 he broke Lord Ganesha Idol, He ill-treated and spoke ill of Lord Shri Rama, and in 1971 Salem event reported by The Hindu, Lord Shri Rama, and Hindu Deities were disrespected in a manner that is unspeakable. A place of Tiruppan Alwar which was the very cradle of devotion to Hindu Deities with the maximum number of very great ancient temples is today the fountainhead of atheism much of which is due to continuous efforts of Periyar and his followers to undermine Sanatana Dharma.
- The Dravidian Parties which owe their success in gaining political power to followers of Periyar had while in power facilitated the establishment of Periyar statues in close proximity of ancient temples with inscription in Tamil translated as “There is no God, no God, no god, Those who preached God is fool, Those who spread God Rogue, Those who pray God are Barbarians” The word “God” in the above inscription based on the above facts is clearly referring to Hindu Deities.
- 1936 Temple Entry Proclamation of Sree Padmanabha through His Dasa has been recorded by the Government of India as an event that showed the way for the entire Bharat. But the credit of this great reform described as a miracle was suppressed and Hindu Deities pictured as villains. If the truth about the great reform done by the Deity was not deliberately suppressed then Periyar would not have had so much success in weaning away followers of Hindu Deities and Sanatana Dharma into atheism. The fact that followers of only Sanatana Dharma decreased while followers of Christianity and Islam increased due to the Periyar effect demonstrates the selective nature of the targeting of Hindu Deities.
- Hence, we request your Excellency as the Constitutional Head and Protector of our Nation’s Dharma
- To use the power under Government of India (Transaction of Business) Second Schedule (Rule 7) (n) and treat this matter as urgent as one relating to the well-being of millions of citizens who are worried about Hindu Deity Rights, Dignity and Self-Respect being infringed by Tamil Nadu State
- To direct the Law Ministry to resolve Article 363 Hindu Deity Rights dispute expeditiously
- By a special order refer it to the Cabinet for expeditious resolution of the dispute.
The resolution of Article 363 Hindu Deity Rights dispute through Tiruppan Alwar Ammal Hindu Deity Rights notification a draft of which has been prepared by Shri I Y R Krishna Rao Garu and submitted to Hon’ble President will enable Shri Padmanabha Swamy Ruler Deity to represent to Hon’ble President under Article 3 and ask for a demerger of His donated Kingdom in Tamil Nadu if Deity so chooses. The view of the Tamil Nadu Legislature will be purely academic as it has already unanimously decided to follow the ideals of Periyar and therefore cannot block the demerger.
Further in view of the pledge to follow ideals of Periyar taken by Tamil Nadu Secular State Hindu Deities in Tamil Nadu can enforce their rights under Article 26 (inserted by Kanchi Paramacharya who was well aware of activities of Periyar and his followers) and ask the Centre to use its powers under the concurrent list to ensure Secular State of Tamil Nadu have nothing to do with the administration of Hindu Temples as they are no longer eligible to take decisions on behalf of Hindu Deities.
1. Text in Blue points to additional data on the topic.
2. The views expressed here are those of the author and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of PGurus.
 Ram, Ramasamy and Rajini: What happened in Salem in 1971? – Jan 22, 2020, The Hindu
- How can we establish Rama Rajya through Deity Rights? - November 12, 2021
- Hon’ble President: Kindly resolve Article 363 – Hindu Deity Rights - October 2, 2021
- Centre should intervene and protect Temple system in Tamil Nadu – Chilkur Priest… - September 1, 2021